2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2016 College Football General Discussion

You got me......

Been a while since Clemson has vied for a Championship

Too many times for Ohio and Bama

Hoping Clemson wins this game..goes on to beat Bama in the championship

I understood what you want......I don't know how that is "real change" beyond someone you rather win the championship. Adding teams not gonna change anything when you have a few power teams that'll be in the conversation year in and year out. Washington v Bama today proved adding unqualified teams into the mix just makes for bad games.

why do we need 8? Who in the next 4 would have done anything different? Michigan who got beat by an not great FSU team?

Lost to a team that was blasted for 70 points earlier in the season while that same team got belittled by LSU today.

Gonna be a long night me thinks.....two missed FG, two dropped passes to keep drives alive and countless dumb penalties......youth is really showing first half

Ohio state. Not even good enough to win its conference. Not good enough for the playoffs.

twelve players drafted last year and a new crop of young kids stepping in and the team still managed to do better than a handful of other teams....I'll take it :yess:

Last edited:

We be getting it handed too us.....fugly ass game boys...Definitely rooting for Clemson over Bama.

All the hype on these four for nothing :slap

Oh well hope Clemson smokes Bama

We did pretty good for a team with 40+ freshmen

As I mentioned, I'll take it. A solid season from a young team to be picked to play for the championship. A solid resume this season, we simply weren't ready for the limelight and received a beat down. Unlike many teams, we'll be back in the hunt next year so no worries. Go bucs!

As I mentioned, I'll take it. A solid season from a young team to be picked to play for the championship. A solid resume this season, we simply weren't ready for the limelight and received a beat down. Unlike many teams, we'll be back in the hunt next year so no worries. Go bucs!

Nobody has declared for the draft yet...which is odd

This game is a joke in the second half. How much did Penn St pay the refs at halftime?

USC Freahman is showing great poise ......wow

Needs to work on interview technique tho :lol

Last edited:
Back