2017 Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, same here. Usually they post an image teasing all three at once before the full reveals, right?

They've done it in different ways. Last year they revealed all 4 at once. They teased the 3 Suicide Squad figures. A couple of years ago they teased items that were going to be on display like the 1966 Batman & Robin, Starlord etc.

This is what I was thinking of.

10464233_10152160762347344_864865681049086294_n.jpg

I'd really like to see some standard, non exclusive figure teases too. I remember the ones you're talking about.

Words can't describe the joy I felt when I saw this. :lol

HOT-TOYS-BATMAN-ARKHAM-CITY.jpg

Here's hoping we see Jedi Luke this time around; maybe some BR figures too? :monkey2

Man that picture of the Joker Bankrobber really me mad for not getting it at the time... :(
Howard Chan hinted at a Catwoman from Batman Returns, The Penguin isn't something we will see in a long time.

Catwoman is the figure I want most from this line, so hopefully we'll see her there. A DeVito Penguin would be sick, but I'd be fine waiting since I have a bit too much on my plate right now.

Anything specific you're hoping for?

Catwoman is the figure I want most from this line, so hopefully we'll see her there. A DeVito Penguin would be sick, but I'd be fine waiting since I have a bit too much on my plate right now.

Anything specific you're hoping for?

Well 3 figures I hope for but are almost sure of not happening... ever...

- Captain Barbossa
- Davy Jones 2.0
- Liam Neeson's Ra's Al Ghul
- Captain Boomerang

Some figures I do hope for that are more likely:

- Romero Joker
- Frank Gorshin Riddler
- Julie Newmar Catwoman
- Yondu Udonta
- Logan

(Going a little of thread here :))

Other than the Hot Toys licensed figures I can't wait to see are from Asmus Collectible Toys:

- 2.0 Hobbits (Pippin, Merry, Frodo & Sam)
- Gimli

Holiday Special Boba Fett since they have shown him coming already...

Really hoping for the Snowtrooper Commander as he would be very little work and I am scared that they are going to pass on him since SSC is doing one that is brutal!

Hoping for:

ESB Han and Lando
Tarkin
Blade Runner 2049 and original film license announcement
Colonial Marines 2.0
Dutch and Jungle Hunter 2.0

I had hoped and assumed Holiday Special Boba Felt would have been announced already. Maybe they are done already this year with the exclusives.

I had hoped and assumed Holiday Special Boba Felt would have been announced already. Maybe they are done already this year with the exclusives.

Surely there's more than 1 exclusive.
That reminds me, I wonder if that Scarecrow from the video games will pop up as well. Maybe not as an exclusive...

Pixeled Iron Meh
BD Armored Batfleck
AoS Ghost Rider

_

Nothing original.
Heck, I'm surprised GR is among these instead of some variation of a stormtrooper. :lol

Ghost Rider does look pretty cool, the rest are utter meh. I feel like it's been a while since we've had a great exclusive that wasn't an IM armor.

last year Hot Toys have four exclusives item, plus they added Sub Zero Iron Man later, probably this year they will add another exclusive item later on too

Back