2016 Presidential Election Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely not. They need to sort out the election like Portugal has done for the past 60 years. Put the candidates in a ring and have them all wrestle two she-bears to the death. The last candidate who doesn't get eaten (after the bears have eaten their fill of the others and have fallen asleep) will be elected President. I demand nothing less.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter who wins any election, if they are human, they will suck. I guess most ppl just love voting for one that will suck 1 degree less than the other one :dunno

Is not even that humans suck. The problem Is who is behind them. Who are the puppeteers

That's the problem. Who controls the puppet....

Is not even that humans suck. The problem Is who is behind them. Who are the puppeteers

That's the problem. Who controls the puppet....

more humans. Not that I'm saying robots would be any better, just saying ppl in general, they suck.

crows thinks Hillary will win. :lol Nah, you gotta see the bigger picture.

It is obvious Obama is implementing his third term plan :lecture He has planted Trump to break up the Republican party and is blackmailing Hillary with the email documents. He shatters both parties and exerts himself as the only candidate. :lecture

this is a joke

more humans. Not that I'm saying robots would be any better, just saying ppl in general, they suck.

But what interests do those puppeteers have? What's the end goal? What's the end point?

Why can SOME humans care about the environment or helping poor people, but other humans only care about destroying the planet and dividing the people and create conflict?

Saying all humans suck is a little bit of a cop out. There is a deeper meaning begin why most puppeteers are working to destroy everything

Last edited:
But what interests do those puppeteers have? What's the end goal? What's the end point?

Why can son humans care about the environment or helping poor people, but other humans only care about destroying the planet and dividing the people and create conflict?

Saying all humans suck is a little bit of a cop out. There is a deeper meaning begin why most puppeteers are working to destroy everything

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it's a fact that there's always something bigger going on behind closed doors. The speeches you hear, and see on TV are just for the masses to gobble up, while the politicians get in the mud with special interest groups and lobbyists. As for Trump, he's not immune to that, either. Mike Bloomberg entered his first term as Mayor of NYC with around 4 Billion dollars, but after he left, he quadrupled his wealth, despite not taking a salary. I'm sure Trump's just using his playbook. Or, if he's a spoiler for the Repubs (which I highly doubt), the Dems are going to owe him some fat favors.

Last edited:

Why can son humans care about the environment or helping poor people, but other humans only care about destroying the planet and dividing the people and create conflict?

Find out where all American taxpayers money that goes unaccounted for every single year and you might answer your question.

American taxpayers? This country, like all other country, print money. Tax money are just numbers. When they can dump millions of U.S. cold hard cash in Iraq, money is just a trust or more appropriately, illusion. Sure, there are certain accountability but still an illusion.

Maybe the world we live in, is just a giant illusion conjured up by Mr. Green's dreams :lecture.

American taxpayers? This country, like all other country, print money. Tax money are just numbers. When they can dump millions of U.S. cold hard cash in Iraq, money is just a trust or more appropriately, illusion. Sure, there are certain accountability but still an illusion.

True. No other country prints, spends (10 year wars to surveillance balloons from a bygone era) and cannot account for large sums of $ like the U.S. Courtesy of the American taxpayer. I don't mind paying my taxes, I'd like "my" money spent better.

True. No other country prints, spends (10 year wars to surveillance balloons from a bygone era) and cannot account for large sums of $ like the U.S. Courtesy of the American taxpayer. I don't mind paying my taxes, I'd like "my" money spent better.

Spent better or efficiently is the answer. Also, it is well known that other country, like Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, etc., are more successful is because they don't spend much on defense. But of course, one can argue that super power requires super defense.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it's a fact that there's always something bigger going on behind closed doors. The speeches you hear, and see on TV are just for the masses to gobble up, while the politicians get in the mud with special interest groups and lobbyists. As for Trump, he's not immune to that, either. Mike Bloomberg entered his first term as Mayor of NYC with around 4 Billion dollars, but after he left, he quadrupled his wealth, despite not taking a salary. I'm sure Trump's just using his playbook. Or, if he's a spoiler for the Repubs (which I highly doubt), the Dems are going to owe him some fat favors.

Yea I am sure he still.has to answer to someone.
But it seems Like he is a little bit harder to control, like I said, it looks like the GOP will rather lose just because of that.

Spent better or efficiently is the answer. Also, it is well known that other country, like Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, etc., are more successful is because they don't spend much on defense. But of course, one can argue that super power requires super defense.

This. Efficiently can mean different thing to different people...

After WWII, the US took over the military role for Japan essentially because there was nothing left, I'd imagine strategic as well.
Ony recently has Japan started to rebuild and that has a lot to do with China.

All the dollars that go unaccounted for could answer a lot questions if it could ever be tracked down.

This. Efficiently can mean different thing to different people...

After WWII, the US took over the military role for Japan essentially because there was nothing left, I'd imagine strategic as well.
Ony recently has Japan started to rebuild and that has a lot to do with China.

All the dollars that go unaccounted for could answer a lot questions if it could ever be tracked down.

You realize that the U.S. purposely and physically dump real U.S. dollars in Iraq, right? Mr. Green once worked as a contractor for the military. Short position as it is, the point is that they waste so much $$$, that accountability have no real meaning. Currency go up and down anyway. How is it that the U.S.'s currency went down and suddenly went up again, against the Euros for example. Anyway, the real issue is international debts. We just increase the borrowing limit to avoid a shut down, lol.

You realize that the U.S. purposely and physically dump real U.S. dollars in Iraq, right? Mr. Green once worked as a contractor for the military. Short position as it is, the point is that they waste so much $$$, that accountability have no real meaning. Currency go up and down anyway. How is it that the U.S.'s currency went down and suddenly went up again, against the Euros for example. Anyway, the real issue is international debts. We just increase the borrowing limit to avoid a shut down, lol.

I remember seeing this video how they kept buying these tanks that no one uses and they just rust in some parking lot rotting away lol :lol

I didn't say all humans suck, but generally speaking, it's always the rotten ones that stick out like sore thumbs. We never hear about the good ones. Simple case in point are the few acts of violence against black ppl that get blown up in the media to degrade cops, but then we never hear about the thousands of good deeds cops do. I know that's the way media is, but why is it that ppl are only interested in the negativity and violence? If people are generally good, why does the general public care more about all the rotten stuff in media as opposed to all the good things going on in the world.

One would think if as a American culture, we focused more on only the good stories in media, there would be a better overall morale in this world. Violence, sex, drugs sell for whatever reason, so that stems back to my original comment that in a general sense, people do suck. Our culture is to blame for that imo.

I know that didn't really answer your question, but that's what my previous post meant.

I didn't say all humans suck, but generally speaking, it's always the rotten ones that stick out like sore thumbs. We never hear about the good ones. Simple case in point are the few acts of violence against black ppl that get blown up in the media to degrade cops, but then we never hear about the thousands of good deeds cops do. I know that's the way media is, but why is it that ppl are only interested in the negativity and violence? If people are generally good, why does the general public care more about all the rotten stuff in media as opposed to all the good things going on in the world.

One would think if as a American culture, we focused more on only the good stories in media, there would be a better overall morale in this world. Violence, sex, drugs sell for whatever reason, so that stems back to my original comment that in a general sense, people do suck. Our culture is to blame for that imo.

I know that didn't really answer your question, but that's what my previous post meant.

there are good politicians that truly care? running for president? who?

Last edited:
there are good politicians that truly care? running for president? who?

150807073434-donald-trump-gop-debate-thumbs-up-august-6-large-169.jpg

:lecture:wink1:

Back