2016 Presidential Election Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know many freaks are interested in who will be the successor of the current Portugese President Aníbal Cavaco Silva.

Will it be the corruption-fighting Paolo Morais? Previous contestant Fernando Nobre? I know former European Commissioner Antonio Vittorino is favoured by many. Current Deputy-PM Paolo Portas has a strong track record in politics while Manuela Ferreira Leite has experience in finance.

This is set to be a riveting race!

I know this will be difficult given the passionate feelings freaks have about Portugese politics, but please keep this discussion cordial :peace

This thread may not end well...

chaos_1590963i.jpg

The real question is which of these candidates is pledging to make our action dollies more affordable and look more like the actor?!

Funny.....

Mods should have at least give it a legitimate chance instead of jumping to conclusions. I never understood the fearful political talk. I have friends who I disagree with greatly when it comes to politics.... but we are still friends. :dunno

I never understood the fearful political talk. I have friends who I disagree with greatly when it comes to politics.... but we are still friends. :dunno

Eh, you don't strike me as the type that cares or has an understanding of politics. That's not an insult either, you're a kid, what do you care? Come to the toy forum, talk about toys, have fun. Pretty simple. Who cares about what "Darth *insert cliche username here*" thinks about welfare or DiFabio's views on global warming. We came here for dolls and to talk about crappy movies/tv, nothing more. There's a message board for what you're looking for man.

With that said,

MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC, TO DEMOCRACY

So I'm going to go with Commissioner Antonio Vittorino. That's a good, solid name.

Eh, you don't strike me as the type that cares or has an understanding of politics. That's not an insult either, you're a kid, what do you care? Come to the toy forum, talk about toys, have fun. Pretty simple. Who cares about what "Darth *insert cliche username here*" thinks about welfare or DiFabio's views on global warming. We came here for dolls and to talk about crappy movies/tv, nothing more. There's a message board for what you're looking for man.

With that said,

MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC, TO DEMOCRACY

:lol:lol:lol I like the last line.

I am 20, I still am a kid I guess. One of my majors will be political science and I plan on interning in DC (hopefully, I should be able to). Reading my own posts here I do sometimes come off in a bad way. I just don't communicate well online or even texting. I prefer face to face conversation. I understand that I may not come off as the type to care. Some think I care more about the PT than anything :lol I do care about politics and have a good understanding of them (well... I hope :lol). I know this is a toy forum and I am on another site for politics, but I think one can learn from every persons viewpoint. Whether that be here or on a political forum. Since this is the forum I am on the most it seems, it would be interesting to read what some here think.

Well that's uh, neat, I guess. Good for you.

There was only one thing I cared about when I was 20 and wasn't no prequels or political ****. Well, maybe two things.

Since this is the forum I am on the most it seems, it would be interesting to read what some here think.

Well... what's your take on the Portugese election?

The Force Awakens is opening there on the 17th December. And they decriminalised personal illicit drug use nearly 15 years ago. That's a pretty solid list of achievements.

Back