2014 ---your new years resolutions-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From The Man of Steel Workout: Gaining Weight
Like Hugh Jackman did for The Wolverine, Cavill adopted a 5000-calories-a-day diet in the beginning of his training to pack on 20 pounds of muscle to his frame. His regime consisted of intensive cardiovascular workouts, bodyweight training and mixed martial arts.

‘You’ve got to eat protein first, then a little bit of carbs … you’ve gotta keep your hunger levels going,’ he told Total Film. ‘I’m training two and a half hours a day, pushing my body beyond its normal limits, putting on a lot of muscle mass and just making myself look like Superman.’

His weightlifting mainly consisted of powerlifting (more sets, less reps than normal workouts) which helps stimulate muscle growth and burn a lot of energy at the same time. These consisted of exercises like clean lifts, squats, deadlifts, presses and bench presses. The workout was very similar to the 300 workout with some extra mass building added to it. The method involves targeting three body parts per workout with eight exercises and training several sets per exercise for 8-12 reps.

Gradually, the workouts get more intensive (more weights, more reps) over a period of months so that your body sculpts and burns all the excess fat.

935274_606510399386548_1554437000_n.png

- Find a girlfriend

- Lose more weight. So far I've lost 15 kilograms since last summer, would like to lose a bit more next year.

My goal in 2014 is to accomplish the goals of 2013 which I should have done in 2012 because I had promised them in 2011 and had planned in 2010.

Mr. Green seem to be on track to accomplishing his resolution goal without really realizing it: do almost no work and getting paid even more. Mr. Green should be able to win the lottery by end of year.

"Mr. Green waz here" - Mr. Green

Back