2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

Hulk Sad ......................... Why do they have to do a 31 days event when they can do that in 7 days ...............................

meh.ro6008.jpg

From the Hot Toys/Sideshow announcement.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=35883&ref=footer&prod-blog1&ssc

"For the first time ever, our two companies will be working simultaneously on complementary products for key properties, including Star Wars, Indiana Jones, DC, Marvel, and others."

Please be a Marvel 12" comic line be involved to go with the DC line!!!! Hope is isn't just talking about the current HT Movie line.

I had a website saved in my favorites that tracked sideshow premium format, diorama, and comiquette values sold on Ebay. I lost it out of my favorites and I can't remember the name of the website. Does anyone know what I am talking about? It is not the toy tracker website. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I had a website saved in my favorites that tracked sideshow premium format, diorama, and comiquette values sold on Ebay. I lost it out of my favorites and I can't remember the name of the website. Does anyone know what I am talking about? It is not the toy tracker website. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

There's a member (comictrec.net?) I believe that posts threads about the website (or one of) that you're talking about. If you go to the 'Links' section of the board in the Commerce section, you'll see the threads I'm referring to. I believe that's what you're looking for.

On a unrelated side note, where's my '2099 Spidey' reveal???

Any day, I tell you. Any day....

With the SSC/ HT collaboration, it's possible that future PFs will have HT quality clothing...

no more pajamas? :monkey1

Take the Bucky PF for example.

I'd be happy if all future PF fabric will look as good as Bucky. If HT handles the fabric though, they can definitely do much more intricate outfits and possibly full body outfits instead of just covering selective parts with fabric. You could have the Movie Cap PF with HT full body 1:4 costume for example. Think about the possibilities :panic:

This collaberation could mean 12 inch environments for HT marvel films, batman, iron man terminator.

They've already got the tanis map room up.

I'd love the cyberdyne window to put my T-800 in.
The hall of armour
Gargoyle/rooftop for spider-man or batman

I think this year's announcements are epic, DC, HT*SSC 1:6. However, I would love to see some "tangible" products.

The feeling of SSC so far, pretty much parallel to my own experience, the company I have stock announced that they are listing, great news, superb, way to go; however, I just wonder what exactly will the transactions benefit me?

I think this year's announcements are epic, DC, HT*SSC 1:6. However, I would love to see some "tangible" products.

The feeling of SSC so far, pretty much parallel to my own experience, the company I have stock announced that they are listing, great news, superb, way to go; however, I just wonder what exactly will the transactions benefit me?

They benefit you intangibly.

There's a member (comictrec.net?) I believe that posts threads about the website (or one of) that you're talking about. If you go to the 'Links' section of the board in the Commerce section, you'll see the threads I'm referring to. I believe that's what you're looking for.

That is the site. Thanks for your help

Back