2011 Academy Awards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dragon or Inception should've won best score. TSN's score wasnt that mindblowing. Good yes, but to be honest, NIN's stuff sounds cinematic and cool anyway, so it's not a huge stretch.

Unlike TRON's....:(

But BALE FOR THE WIN! And Wally P!

I'm still very curious as to why Tron did not get a nomination for it's score.

Dragon or Inception should've won best score. TSN's score wasnt that mindblowing. Good yes, but to be honest, NIN's stuff sounds cinematic and cool anyway, so it's not a huge stretch.

Unlike TRON's....:(

But BALE FOR THE WIN! And Wally P!

It would have been cool to watch Daft Punk Accept an Oscar though.

Disagree. James Franco is awesome. He was the only good thing in Spider-Man 3. Pineapple Express is ____ing amazing...and The Social Network was a good character flick.

Ew, people are watching this year? Nothing good is going to win and its being hosted by a giant tool.

Social Network was a crap movie btw :lecture

Bale won - that's all I cared about. Well....I also wanted Nolan to win...so it's 50/50.

I'm not digging any of the original songs - so I'll root for the one from 127 hours cause I'm sick of Randy Newman winning, cant stand Paltrow and that last song with Mandy Moore was meh.

With all the songs in movies, you'd think they could nominate some better ones. The last few years have been awful!

Shut it up...some of you probably think that Black Hawk Down and Avatar should've won Oscar's.

If he's stoned, he's 10x cooler then anyone in the world. It's the only way I could make it through that show...haha.

Also, why did Alice in Wonderland win anything? ____ that worthless movie. :monkey4

:clap And tonight's first contrarian, everybody. :clap

Nope believe it or not some people still think for themselves and Social Network definately doesn't belong in the same category as Inception or True Grit.

All your watching is a rigged beauty contest.

qrbyf.gif

^ I agree there. But it's not a bad movie. Just nothing special. Even Fincher thinks that. He doesnt understand why it got so huge.

Pretty pleased with how things have gone so far. Surprised Facebook the movie is actually doing as well (I know its kind of been flavor of the month). Especially glad on Wolfman getting a win and Bale getting a win. Also loved seeing Cate up there and seeing and hearing the LOTR stuff on the screen.

Nope believe it or not some people still think for themselves and Social Network definately doesn't belong in the same category as Inception or True Grit.

I don't give a ____ about The Social Network. James Franco is NOT a giant tool.

Last edited:
Back