2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How so?...
Urugay's defense was very impressive, but other than the goal, their offense wasn't really trying that hard...

Or do you mean about Mexico being in the next round?
'cuz France did a crappy job, so I think Mexico deserved the 2nd spot...

Getting to the next round, SA was up 2-0 and one of there players hit the post on a clear shot...that goes in it's 3-0 and who knows what happens from there but it didnt and Mexico got through.

This French team has been a disgrace. As soon as Zidane left, everything went downwards from there. Not to mention they kept Domenech as their coach. Big mistake. They didn't deserve to be in the WC and finishing on the bottom of the group sounds about right. I would have liked to have seen South Africa get past the group, but they did show that they're a good team and I'm sure they'll be back for future World Cups. Uruguay were easily the best team in the group and deserved to finish on top.

Argentina and Korea Republic were definitely the best teams in Group B. Nigeria didn't play bad, but their defence was lacking. Their goalkeeper has been one of their top performers, IMO. Greece were very unimpressive in this tournament. For former European champions, you'd expect better in a tournament like this.

When do they play???

Same time as your guys.

Sky Sports

David James, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, John Terry, Matthew Upson, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, and Jermain Defoe.

Glad to see Heskey out. :rock

Same time as your guys.

Sky Sports

David James, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, John Terry, Matthew Upson, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, and Jermain Defoe.

Glad to see Heskey out. :rock

Well....i hope they do get they're arses together and kick some bloody arse.

U like my multi use of "arse"? ;)

I seriously can't believe they have them going at the same time...kinda wanted to watch both.

It will make it interesting, though.

Was it always planned this way or have they done it so no team has the advantage of knowing if they just need a draw or win?

Tonight should have some interesting games of football. I'll be watching England curiously and whether they'll show some spirit and flare, and go for the win. Then again, we could see the same old flat performances like in the last two matches. I think the USA will get a win against Algeria, but I just can't pick who else will go through.

As for Group D, please Jesus give us the results we need. :lol I'm confident that we will beat Serbia, even though they're a difficult team to play against. We either need Ghana to beat the Germans, which is doubtful, or the Germans to give Ghana a hammering. The Ghanaians haven't been really impressive, so I think the Germans can score a few against them. Fingers crossed that things go our way. :pray:

Back