2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....i hope they do get they're arses together and kick some bloody arse.

U like my multi use of "arse"? ;)

:lol

We can but hope, Gerrard has said England are just going to play it like a do or die game (which it is anyway) so hopefully we just go for it from the start. :yess:

Was it always planned this way or have they done it so no team has the advantage of knowing if they just need a draw or win?

Assuming it was planned that way for that very reason.

I think they've had all of the final matches in each group playing at the same time so far.
Yep, just confirmed the times are the same - https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

Assuming it was planned that way for that very reason.

I think they've had all of the final matches in each group playing at the same time so far.

Yep just checked and all the remaining games will be played at the same time.

Just wish the game would get started, i hate waiting it's the worst part for me. :D

:lol:lol:lol:lol

418795305025b7fe6289818.jpg

Same time as your guys.

Sky Sports

David James, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, John Terry, Matthew Upson, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, and Jermain Defoe.

Glad to see Heskey out. :rock

:goodpost:

Go England Go US but mostly Go you Aussies.:pray:

Was it always planned this way or have they done it so no team has the advantage of knowing if they just need a draw or win?

Its always been planned that way, Fifa didnt want teams going out there just playing it safe in the last group game.

Back