2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be laughing at all ya'll when Portugal wins...obviously becuz of my Ronnie! :love

As for the Brazil game!! Man....as much as I hate to say it....I dunno if Holland can handle them. :lol
They played a great game! I would be intimidated! I'm still rooting for the Dutch tho! :yess:

I thought the Dutch look sluggish tonight, hope they are just saving energy for the road ahead.:lol

Brazil were good, but Chile's defence was very dodgy and allowed Brazil to counter them time and time again.
Also Chile have not beaten Brazil in 10 years, so the result was not a surprise. Trust me, Brazil will not look as good against Argentina if they meet up.

Brazil were good, but Chile's defence was very dodgy and allowed Brazil to counter them time and time again.
Also Chile have not beaten Brazil in 10 years, so the result was not a surprise. Trust me, Brazil will not look as good against Argentina if they meet up.

Yeah!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Finally Argentina's back line will be proper tested. I have huge reservations with Demichelis at center back and he is by far this teams weakest link. He had a sub par season with Bayern, and basically cost them the Champions league trophy on a dreadful error. He has just looked plain bad to me so far in this world cup, with multiple bad, just plain stupid mistakes.
If a defender lacks pace, he better be technically perfect at this level, and he is the furthest thing from it technically. It might be chalked up to jitters in the group stage, but he turned around and did the same garbage against mexico in a knockout game. Just a huge liability. If Argentina do lose, I believe it will be on this bums shoulders.

What shocks me about Maradona is how he could leave out Zanetti and Cambiasso. He says he doesn't like full backs, but Zanetti is a versatile player, and with him in the center of defence, I think the Argentinians would've had more stability during this tournament. Again, Cambiasso is not a center back, but as a holding midfielder, he would provide more support in defence. Both of these players had great a season at Inter, but as you said, Demichelis did not have a great one with Bayern.

Brazil not looking too bad but at this stage of the tourny it will basically come down to how you perform on the day and maybe a bit of luck............no not the referees.:slap

Good to see the Dutch get through especially after that late dubious penalty.:yess:

What shocks me about Maradona is how he could leave out Zanetti and Cambiasso. He says he doesn't like full backs, but Zanetti is a versatile player, and with him in the center of defence, I think the Argentinians would've had more stability during this tournament. Again, Cambiasso is not a center back, but as a holding midfielder, he would provide more support in defence. Both of these players had great a season at Inter, but as you said, Demichelis did not have a great one with Bayern.

:lecture
That was my reaction when the squad was first announced, leaving out UEFA Champions League winners?!! That is wasteful.:slap

This also shows the abundant of talent Argentina process.

This match is so boring. -___-

Bring on my Ronnie! :drool

I hope Spain win and then Ronnie will be going home. :wave
ronaldo-crying.jpg

:lol

Back