1st Sideshow Freaks Custom Figure Challenge: RESPONSE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremasterles

Gonna need a bigger site!
Reaction score
Here, you can respond to any figures posted in the SSCF IMAGE THREAD

Please keep it concise, and quote who you are referring to from the other thread. You can quote from it to emphasize your points, both with image and written materials. But please try to limit your use of quoted photos to one, two at the MOST, so this will not be too long and confusing a thread for everyone.

This is not a contest!
There are no winners!
You can state your favorites, but try to be constructive towards all submitted figures. Even those you may or may not like as much. Try to say SOMETHING about each if you feel you want to.

No one is obligated to respond to any of the submissions, but feel free to do so if you choose.

This should be a rather organic responding to all those posts in the other thread, as they happen. Just please try to make clear which figure you are commenting on. You might even mention it first in your post.
If you are making multiple comments in one post, please make sure you are clear as to which figures you are mentioning for clarity.

International submissions are due from this posting, and you the viewer can respond after the first posted figure, or at any time in the future from here on.
Unlike the submission thread, which has a one week deadline, due to end next Sunday night (July 8th), This thread has no such time limits. You can post as much as you like.

Support your favorites and try to comment kindly on any work done. The artists involved can always use your criticisms.

Thanks and enjoy the show! :D

Last edited:
To Hurricane!
MAN! I love your Shaak Ti!

I need to go back and study her a bit more, but she looks GREAT!!!!
Very lifelike! Better by miles than the released Hasbro!

And that leatherwork! And the sterling silver facial details!!!!!! ONLY YOU!

Thanks for going first buddy!

A look at her face again...

shaaktiad3.jpg

And Xander, your Leia is super! I love that version best anyway. The Empire Hoth suit one. You did a great job by me, man! I am duly impressed! Thanks for going the extra mile to get her done!

Just went back and noticed her boots are the right color! Great work!

hoth4.jpg

Again, everyone, try to post your reponses in here! Thanks.

Last edited:
GRUFF!!!!

WOOF WOOF WOOF BRO!
I am in serious love here!

Well, I may not be so sure about my Major Babe being Cameron Diaz, but that figure of your's IS CAMERON DIAZ!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

AngelCREDITS.jpg

FANTASTIC face repaint bro!
I am in serious love!

Amazing! I KNEW you had this in you!
ROCK...ON!!!!

:rock

I was thinking the same thing... just when you thought you couldn't be more impressed.

Great offerings so far guys... can't wait to see what else is in the pipe-line!

I know! I literally can't wait to see Josh's, and I know there are supposed to be several from Customikey, so I know those will rule!

Let's go!

Who else is ready????

This is great!

Gruff...I can't stop looking at that last shot in your post....
She has....um....large....um....
You know.... :D

Very nice...... :monkey5 :monkey5

'Cane: pure dopeness! :rock

shaaktiad.jpg

Les: I wanna be spanked by her, grrrrrrowl!! :naughty

EVU008.jpg

Gruff: Boobies, Hooters, Funbags, Dirty Pillows!!! :drool

Angel5.jpg

Awesome stuff guys!!! :rock

First, I want to say.... Les, Glenn, Xander and Gruff... you guys knocked it out of the park!! LOVE every single one....

Les, dude... it's so funny how close we came to doing the very same kind of "badass chick". The black leather and cool Nazi-esque stuff.... SWEET! Love the little details like the keys and cuffs...:lol

Glenn.... embossed leather?? Silver accents?? Man, just when I think you can't possibly make my jaw drop even lower... you prove me wrong. Insanely professional work as always, and I love the new brow on her....:rock

Xander, man... here you were worried about your entry and you've gone miles and miles beyond. That is THE Leia I have been waiting for from SSC and it's cool as Hell to see her brought to life so dead on, you've done amazing work... you should be proud. :duff

Gruff... I KNEW you had it in you, as Les said before. The lips, the eyes, those...those... :naughty. And an extra clothing option? Beyond the call of duty and very much appreciated. And a dead ringer for an ample chested Cameron Diaz. Hottest entry by far! :D

Hope you guys like my Evil woman....:devil

Oh so cool guys. Great response and response thread. You guys are amazing.

Man Hurricane, she does look alive. Speaking of which, what happened to your post? I saw it earlier but now it's gone.

Aha, I getcha Les. This thread is for our floored responses. :eek I found the original thread.

Takes a little getting used to Creech!
Thanks for sticking us out.

And Josh!

I AM FLOORED!

AWESOME! Now, THAT'S customizing!
You did yourself proud on that one. Great use of materials and unique style and design. Very cool custom! I hope you bring her the next time you visit. I need to see that one in person!
That is what you do. You customize. You are on your way man. You stayed true to your title too, the DARK ARTIST! That is one dark a$$ beeootch!

And yet another great use of THE ART BUCK FIGURE!

So, I guess the Buck hasn't stopped anywhere just yet, eh Josh? :D

By the way, I had gone to sleep. Or tried to...and was hoping you'd posted. Full moon too. Perfect for this. I didn't even know. Anyway, I got back up, turned the computer on, and voila! You didn't dissappoint!

Your chick is tops man. I am loving this!

More!
Who else has some?!?!?!
There must be more! I know there's a week, but man....
This is great!

Last edited:
Amazing work guys! A lot of effort obviously went into these figures.

Shaak Ti is going to look fantasic on my shelf. I SO can't wait to get her. :D

Thanks guys.... Yeah, Les... I got home at 10 last night and realized I had no pictures, so I frantically took a whole SLEW of pics. 90% turned out crappy, but a few gems snuck through.... and those gems were posted.

I'm really glad you liked Anna, she just came out of me. I put the scar on that buck and my mind started rolling out her story and how she should look. And thank God Dragon makes such high end stuff, cause I wanted it to be top notch. Her pants are a little big, but I made it work. I'm really glad you like her man...:rock

Nice work on that Zam Ian! It's not easy to make such a stunning piece from Hasbro gear, but you've certainly done it. She looks great, especially that rifle shot. I love what you've done. Certainly brought the character to life, I can't wait to see what future modifications you will have in store for her. :duff

Back