1st 1/4 SSE Mummy on eBay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200.jpg

Thank you Flinstones Vitamins! :rock

Thanks for the props Monster!! I was hoping to win from Sideshow, but hey as long as I got it thats all that matters.:eek:

The Monster said:
What does eveyone think of DannieDarKo's post?

Personally, I'm offended by all of DannieDarko's posts.

Now back on topic regarding flipping and fair deals, please GO HEAR for a shining example of a fair trade attempt!

Fritz said:
Personally, I'm offended by all of DannieDarko's posts.

Now back on topic regarding flipping and fair deals, please GO HEAR for a shining example of a fair trade attempt!
I am offended by your offense to Danny's offensiveness.

Bannister said:
I am offended by your offense to Danny's offensiveness.

How offensive!

LOTRFan said:
I'm listening?! :confused:

I know it, you're just trying to get the paypal fees lowered! It's not going to work I tell you. I'm resolute in my resolve. :monkey5

Fritz said:
I know it, you're just trying to get the paypal fees lowered! It's not going to work I tell you. I'm resolute in my resolve. :monkey5

Well kind of, that and you told me to go "hear." I just thought you had something important to say.

:lecture

The Monster said:
Can we all just get along?

Come on folks, We are here because we all love collecting & talking to one another. Now lets stop the remarks.
If that's what you want, don't quote inaccurate statements and praise them, expecting no backlash. Stop doing that, and we can all get along.

Sorry for any hard feelings. I just tend to get passionate when people make (what I feel to be) bad assumptions about other peoples' motivations , and I really don't like it when people are so quick to condemn someone they don't even know.

But I do understand your points, I really do. And I agree that what you are going through with someone taking your money is shameful. People like that not only should be banned from eBay, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But that doesn't mean that everyone who sells collectibles on eBay is like that. At least I know I'm not.

So lets get back to talking/debating/complaining about what we all love and what brought us here in the first place. :D

:duff

RoboDad said:
Sorry for any hard feelings. I just tend to get passionate when people make (what I feel to be) bad assumptions about other peoples' motivations , and I really don't like it when people are so quick to condemn someone they don't even know.

But I do understand your points, I really do. And I agree that what you are going through with someone taking your money is shameful. People like that not only should be banned from eBay, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But that doesn't mean that everyone who sells collectibles on eBay is like that. At least I know I'm not.

So lets get back to talking/debating/complaining about what we all love and what brought us here in the first place. :D

:duff

Well put my friend. :duff :D

Back