• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

PM replied. Please update. THANKS!! Can't wait!!

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Following are getting shipped tomorrow:

• youbastards
  • Pajji
  • bruin1773
  • Y4NK33 PL4N3T
  • Reconn
  • JQuest64
  • Argonath83
  • theshobot
  • Kicker773
  • Gambit2023
  • karamazov80
  • emhmarkx
  • IXI Nick IXI

Monday Shipping:
  • Username
  • Lobotomizer
  • Lucretia
  • chubbyman

Batch 2 painting will begin Sunday. Will be aiming to have the entire batch painted and completed by the second week of December. If you are in Batch 2 and want a BD faceplate added, this is your final chance to do so.

YAYY!! :yess:

:yess: :hi5:

Yay!! :hi5:

:hi5:
Awesome to hear. :yess:
Just got another Detolf and my Iron Man will really stand proudly with his new face plate.

Top shelf no doubt.

Moving along pretty good now!

Everybody mentioned in the list above has been shipped today. I didn't realized the postal office closes at 2 on Sat so I went there for no reason other than to find that out. :slap

Couple of people from Batch 1 still haven't replied so please do if you haven't.

Weather dropped to the 20's the past weekend so Mother Nature isn't being too kind on painting. Will try and get to starting Batch 2 tomorrow.

Big thanks to everyone to bought one so far, hope you fellow gents in Batch 1 enjoy the faceplates when they arrive. :duff

Will update tomorrow regarding the situation with Batch 2. Hope the weather is better.

Got my faceplate thanks Holo-AI it's a quality piece of work! Unfortunately i can't put it on my MK VII til im back home in mid Dec

Got my faceplate thanks Holo-AI it's a quality piece of work! Unfortunately i can't put it on my MK VII til im back home in mid Dec
Glad it made it over to you in one piece! :duff

Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run ...

Were tracking #s posted or PM'd? I missed them if they were :monkey1

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run ...

PM sent your way Hologram.
Replied
Were tracking #s posted or PM'd? I missed them if they were :monkey1
I didn't post them because I had to manually type out about 20 tracking numbers, which I was too lazy to do. :lol

You, along with half of those who were shipped within the US will get it tomorrow. The rest will have it by next Tuesday and international customers will hopefully have it in 2 weeks time. You would have it today but it's Thanksgiving.

Batch 2:
Painting begins today. Trying to have a day where it isn't freezing or not raining has been painful this week.

Sounds good & thanks Holo!
Happy thanksgiving btw! :bunnydanc

Managed to prime up 21 faceplates for Batch 2 before I have to head out with the miss. Had a open window of good weather for about 2 hours so I managed to prime 21 of them.

Happy Holidays everyone. :duff

Fcaeplates received! These are awesome in hand! :rock

Thanks Holo & please check your PM ;)

Hey Hologram AI, JUst transferred for the magnet upgrade.

Please let me know if you have received payment. Thanks!

Back