• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Waitagodamnminute, I have been asleep at the switch... Just realized that :

A) I have not upgraded to magnet :cuckoo:

B)$ not sent for another fp that is for the BD MKVII

I will remedy that situation tomorrow:gah:

:wink1:

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

I didn't notice before, but are the dudes in batch one just appending dozens of masks to their already standing orders? Hope you don't get burned out by batch 4! I'll order a bd mask with mine when the time comes
Pretty much but that's why I'm only allowing it until tomorrow for Batch 1.

The reason I'm allowing them to add faceplates is because Batch 4 hasn't been casted yet. So the amount of faceplates being added on now will simply be added onto the Batch 4 casting batch to accommodate those who added faceplates to their already existing orders.

This is also easier for those who have an order so that they don't have to place a separate order down the road. Better to just get the faceplates you want now than later.

Payment sent for a BD faceplate :)

I'm in Batch 1...thanks again for offering this!

Holo, plz update my name too... Look page 55.

holo, no worries. Experience with first class USPS tells me it's usually a week at most 2 before the holiday rush.

Hologram, I just sent payment for BD faceplate. I'm on batch 1. Thanks!

Hologram, I just sent payment for BD faceplate. I'm on batch 1. Thanks!

Payment sent for a BD faceplate :)
I'm in Batch 1...thanks again for offering this!
Got it, thanks! :wave
Holo, plz update my name too... Look page 55.
Will update tomorrow.

Is it Thorsday yet? :panic:

Nope. :lol I'm currently polishing and applying the plastic novus kit on about 20 or so. The other half is fully done. A set of 10 takes me 1-2 hours to fully polish and buff so it's pretty time consuming and cramps my damn hand.

Also applying the final touch which is the black lining for the eyes so I'm hoping they dry by tomorrow. I'll be sending you guys a PM for your address and some info. Please reply to that ASAP for those who get it.

If it doesn't fully dry overnight, I'll have it dropped off on Sat for sure. I don't want to ship them out if they aren't fully cured. Regardless if they're shipped out tomorrow or Sat, you will have them by the end of the next week the latest if you are in the US so no worries there. :peace

payment sent for the BD :yess:

PM has been sent to everyone in Batch 1.

Please reply to it ASAP! :wave

PM Replied, thanks!

PM replied! Thanks Holo! :rock

Last edited:

PM replied, let me know if you need any other info. Thanks again

PM replied. Thanks! Can't wait!

PM replied. Thank you.

Just sent the other half of my payment including the $1 for the magnet. Batch 4.

Hey just updated the info and also paid for the battle damaged with magnet and added payment for the magnet upgrade to the non battle damaged.:hi5:

Hey Holo, PM sent about the my BD faceplates..

Thanks!!

Back