• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

Looks awesome! Thanks again so much for doing these.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

Productive day today. :naughty

10462039593_813f69403c_h.jpg

Hey Holo, will you be applying the black lining to the middle slit in between the eyes to each faceplate? Or is it something that you can do per request?

Hey Holo, will you be applying the black lining to the middle slit in between the eyes to each faceplate? Or is it something that you can do per request?
It's something I do by hand with a brush as the final step. After that I leave it to dry and off it goes to the postal office.

Just sent full payment for a Midas version.

Is there a midas version?

Need more pics of it on the figure, it looks so good!

Thanks guys. :duff That's actually without polish and buff.

I'll be doing that later tonight and applying the black lining. Will post up pictures of it on the figure tonight or tomorrow and shipment will go out Monday. I wanted shipping to be tomorrow but I rather it dry properly than it arrive as a big glob of mess during transit.

Ohhh it's a complete different tone of gold for midas faceplate. I think it wont work very well the "midas faceplate" from Holo.

Maybe later when he have in hand the midas figure, so he can experiment and get that tone of gold?

Hey there man, I was wondering if you got my pm about the cancellation?
I'll be sending PM's back later today.
Ohhh it's a complete different tone of gold for midas faceplate. I think it wont work very well the "midas faceplate" from Holo.

Maybe later when he have in hand the midas figure, so he can experiment and get that tone of gold?
I actually have a different tone of gold paint which is quite similar to the gold on MIDAS. It won't be a perfect match though since Hot Toys uses a specific gold that's been thinned and mixed to create that specific shade.

First 6 Faceplates are done. Didn't have time to upload pictures yesterday so they'll be up later today. I'll also post up the shade of gold that I have for MIDAS to those curious.

Hi Hologram, is still possible to add a magnet upgrade?

wow you did a fantastic job painting and polishing those! I'm really excited for mine.

Nesco Food Dehydrater? Great idea.

Faceplates look awesome, great work

Hi Hologram, is still possible to add a magnet upgrade?
Nope, it's not too late.
Nesco Food Dehydrater? Great idea.

Faceplates look awesome, great work
The Dehydrator works great. I was considering picking up Mr Hobby Dry, which is basically a mini oven for model kit parts when you paint but it runs about $210. :cuckoo: Picked up the dehydrator for $30 and does the same job.

Back