• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

If your payment went through, I have it. No need to freak out about it, it's not going anywhere. I will update it accordingly when possible. Will likely be closing this as well once I do get around to updating it. Batch 4 will be casted soon.

And Entropy, PM me your date and Paypal name. I apologize for missing yours for so long. If there's anyone else that I missed for weeks, PM me your Paypal name + Date of payment. I most likey missed it due to be being so far back.

Project resumes tomorrow. I've been coming home from work past sunset so I haven't been able to paint. I got my dehydrator and 2 helpful tools so I'm confident it'll go smoothly this week.

Bare with me! I'll be arriving home around Midnight EST so I will update the list today. Again, if I missed yours for a while, please PM me your paypal name and date of payment.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

PM sent. :duff

I know keeping the lists straight is a pain while trying to get these finished and send out to people. No worries, just wanted to make sure I'm marked correctly. Thanks.

AI can you add a magnet piece to my order? Second batch #4. Thanks

List updated.

If I missed anybody, post here and I'll update it in the morning since it's my day off tomorrow, also include the date you sent the payment.

Only one spot left before I close this project for anymore reservations. Will reopen when I get around to shipping Batch 1-2.

And with that I am off to bed. :duff

That'll run you a dollar sir! :lecture :lol

il_570xN.195208100.jpg

:lol

Just made a payment for the magnet upgrade! Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this custom!

Just checking the updates here.

Anyone who can tell in wich batch is AI working rigth now?

I read it was still on first batch. Someone can confirm please?

Thanks!! :)

I'm the 12th spot on Batch 1, and I haven't gotten mine yet, so AI is still on batch #1 at this time.

I'm the 12th spot on Batch 1, and I haven't gotten mine yet, so AI is still on batch #1 at this time.

Thank you man!! :1-1:

I'll keep waiting, no hurry for me at least.

Just checking the updates here.

Anyone who can tell in wich batch is AI working rigth now?

I read it was still on first batch. Someone can confirm please?

Thanks!! :)
I haven't shipped any out yet.

Working on the first 16 right now and hoping to have most, if not all of them, shipped out by next Monday but no promises.

Once I get these first few shipped out, they'll be shipping out much faster from that point on. I had some slight problems while first painting these so that's what caused the delay. Past few weeks have basically been trial runs to get it just right. Been working late as well so I'm only able to paint on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Crossing my fingers to have them completed by this Sat so that I can have some pictures up that day and then ship them out Monday. :pray:

I haven't shipped any out yet.

Working on the first 16 right now and hoping to have most, if not all of them, shipped out by next Monday but no promises.

Once I get these first few shipped out, they'll be shipping out much faster from that point on. I had some slight problems while first painting these so that's what caused the delay. Past few weeks have basically been trial runs to get it just right. Been working late as well so I'm only able to paint on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Crossing my fingers to have them completed by this Sat so that I can have some pictures up that day and then ship them out Monday. :pray:

Thank you Hologram!!

I'm not in a hurry. I'm in 3rd batch anyway. Just wanted to know the updates as I was disconnected from the thread.

Can't wait to see the final product pics!! :1-1:

Have a nice day man!!

What is the purpose of this mode?

Hey Hologram AI! I forwarded an additional payment for the magnet upgrade. Please confirm if it was received!

Thanks!

Happy to say that the first faceplate is finally complete! (Well 90% complete)

Which goes to Haloid1177!

The only thing left for me to do on your faceplate is too polish it and apply the black lining for the eyes and middle slit but other than that, the general painting is complete for your faceplate. I clear coated it about an hour ago. It's currently drying in the dehydrator which will take about a day to cure before I touch it.

ombudsman, Hulk97 and HPGR_Thrawn, your faceplates should be in the final stage this Thursday. I'm aiming at shipping all four of your faceplates this Sat 100% :duff

So my goal for this week is:

• Thursday: Complete Haloids faceplate, apply clear coat to ombudsman, Hulk97 and HPGR_Thrawn's faceplates
  • Friday: Cure day and black lining at night
  • Sat: Ship out all 4 faceplates

For next week I'm aiming to ship out:
  • Y4NK33 PL4N3T (4 Faceplates)
  • JQuest64
  • IXI Nick IXI

Thanks for all the patience. I truly had barely any time for this project as of lately due to work. Been working overtime since a couple of coworkers got laid off but next week should provide a bit of more breathing room for this.

10424437545_fdaf8602c6_c.jpg

10424407414_9fe5c5df6b_c.jpg

Last edited:

Looks killer! :rock

Thanks for the update & can't wait to get my batch :panic:

Back