12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Here's a repainted Medicom Henry Jones from Tin:

HenryJones07.jpg

If only.....

Thats amazing work thats for sure. The Medicom Jones Sr is really quite nice but it won't stop me from getting this one.

Fantastic repaint, I hope that SSC comes somewhat close to that. I still need to get someone to repaint my Belloq.

Tin did a fantastic job with the Medi head. Actually a nice sculpt. I'm curious to see what SS has done. I won't get my hopes up though. I've been disappointed with every Indy release since Dr.Jones.

sing it chocolate factory! i too have been a smidgen sad by the turn outs. theyre ok. but they could be so much better :(

Thats what I'm saying. We got ROTLA AG Indy, TOD AG Indy would come with him having the missing sleeve, TLC AG Indy would come with the shirt, tie, and other accurate items from that film. Along with different headsculpts for each figure. That's on top of how different KOTCS is from the rest of course. Doing it that way which is what I'm talking about makes them all different enough.

Yes, but a Tie and a long sleeve shirt for TLC? Even with the grail and tablet, in my book, that's still a weak, redundant release as Hasbro's work perfectly fine.

Well, I'd prefer the option with the tie, new shirt, etc than the tank scene. The other I'd probably get but it wouldn't be my top choice.

Well, I'd prefer the option with the tie, new shirt, etc than the tank scene. The other I'd probably get but it wouldn't be my top choice.

Well, for what they'd charge, might just be better off snatching up another Adventure Gear Indy, a Relic Hunter shirt and a black tie. :lol There really just isn't much they could do to make a TLC Adventure Gear Indy that appealing, unless the Ex was a Grail Knight with his assembly of grails.

I'm still surprised they abandoned ROTLA before at least making a Sallah or Cairo Swordsman (who was one of the most defining moments in Indy's stories - and arguably cinema history).

Last edited:

Well, for what they'd charge I'd rather pay them than what it would cost to hunt down Indy and that other stuff. Its not really worth my time to do all that plus it would end up costing nearly as much as if I bought it straight from SS.

Well, for what they'd charge I'd rather pay them than what it would cost to hunt down Indy and that other stuff. Its not really worth my time to do all that plus it would end up costing nearly as much as if I bought it straight from SS.

?!?! Hunt him down?! He's still available through Sideshow for the same price as the less than stellar, barebones German Disguise. The other stuff would run you $10 on TA. And judging by the price hikes, we may wind up paying $120 for another Adventure Gear version from Sideshow.

I didn't use the term meaning getting one would be difficult. I'm talking about paying retail then paying another $10 from TA plus all the shipping costs involved. I'd rather just let SS do it and pay the $90-100 for him and be done.

Guess I'm just a bit lazy when it comes to that.

I hope that when they do another adventure Indy they'll go for a more expressive head sculpt like they did with Luke and Han in stormtrooper disguise.
One version of Indy they definately need to do is Club Obi Wan Indy.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turned out. First impressions are going to be a driving factor whether I order this or not, since I have the Medi version and I think that version already looks great.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turned out. First impressions are going to be a driving factor whether I order this or not, since I have the Medi version and I think that version already looks great.

I hope that knowing there is a good figure of this character on the market already, Sideshow will really push themselves with this realese.

Back