12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

So other than a tie and buttoned shirt, what would a TLC Indy outfit have to keep him from being nothing short of a redundant rehash of the ROTL Adventurer? :confused:

This is why I just put the tie on the Medi version. At least he's a different sculpt.

Sculpt should be ok, Its paint I'm worried about, Check out Henry's beard and the color, it's not gonna be easy for a company like SS to get that just right.

unless they have hot toys help like they had when they did frodo and samwise and clones wars obi won kenobi...because those heads were not done by sideshow...i knows others will say differently. but when you have hottoys logo on your box..

unless they have hot toys help like they had when they did frodo and samwise and clones wars obi won kenobi...because those heads were not done by sideshow...i knows others will say differently. but when you have hottoys logo on your box..

I thought Hot Toys just helped with the body for clone armor obi won?

TLC Indy is different enough to warrant a new figure made. Like has been said above by Deckard. I do think SS knows its different enough and would do a fine job on it. Plus I'd want a new sculpt for a TLC Indy and not 4-5 Indy's in adventure gear with the same sculpt.

TLC Indy is different enough to warrant a new figure made. Like has been said above by Deckard. I do think SS knows its different enough and would do a fine job on it. Plus I'd want a new sculpt for a TLC Indy and not 4-5 Indy's in adventure gear with the same sculpt.

Excellent point-- and what I'm staring at right now with my Indys from all of the movies. :rotfl

Definitely new sculpt for TLC Indy, I also want a new sculpt for ToD Indy.

4-5 Indy's in adventure gear with the same sculpt.

Have to admire your dedication. Personally, I think 4-5 Adventure Indys would be a mistake and overkill especially since RotLA hasn't sold out. Sales of the KotCS Indy might warrant it as any Indy will sell better than Toht or Belloq, right? Only other one I see different enough than RotLA & KotCS is the ToD torn shirt. And if they make a Raiders, KotCS and ToD why not a LC "now with a tie!" Indy.

But yes, different sculpts are a must. And at $90 a pop, perhaps it would be good for SS to make that many versions of the same character and outfit as they could just reuse the patterns and materials each time, tossing in a new sculpt and an accessory or two to entice people to triple and quadruple dip.

Last edited:

Definitely new sculpt for TLC Indy, I also want a new sculpt for ToD Indy.

Each film needs it thats for sure.

Excellent point-- and what I'm staring at right now with my Indys from all of the movies. :rotfl

I'm at the same point really. Professor Jones, Map Room Indy, Adventure Gear Indy with Coat, same without Coat, Adventure Gear with Coat to go with the Idol Chamber.

Have to admire your dedication. Personally, I think 4-5 Adventure Indys would be a mistake and overkill especially since RotLA hasn't sold out. Sales of the KotCS Indy might warrant it as any Indy will sell better than Toht or Belloq, right? Only other one I see different enough than RotLA & KotCS is the ToD torn shirt. And if they make a Raiders, KotCS and ToD why not a LC "now with a tie!" Indy.

Well, I'm just saying 1 for each movie spread out over the course of the line. I don't think thats anymore overkill than the # of Lukes you can get in the SW line. I know the Luke's will be in different outfits but change the sculpt and a the outfit details its ok I think.

Well, I'm just saying 1 for each movie spread out over the course of the line. I don't think thats anymore overkill than the # of Lukes you can get in the SW line. I know the Luke's will be in different outfits but change the sculpt and a the outfit details its ok I think.

Hell no. :lol I don't want 4 Indys in adventure gear. I would settle for 2, the second, of course, being a beaten and bruised TOD. If they're going to do an Indy from each movie I would hope they'd do completely different outfits/headsculpts. Lukes, that's easy to justify as each version has been SIGNIFICANTLY different from previous versions. Indy... not so much.

Hell no. :lol I don't want 4 Indys in adventure gear. I would settle for 2, the second, of course, being a beaten and bruised TOD. If they're going to do an Indy from each movie I would hope they'd do completely different outfits/headsculpts. Lukes, that's easy to justify as each version has been SIGNIFICANTLY different from previous versions. Indy... not so much.

Thats what I'm saying. We got ROTLA AG Indy, TOD AG Indy would come with him having the missing sleeve, TLC AG Indy would come with the shirt, tie, and other accurate items from that film. Along with different headsculpts for each figure. That's on top of how different KOTCS is from the rest of course. Doing it that way which is what I'm talking about makes them all different enough.

Professor Jones, Map Room Indy, Adventure Gear Indy with Coat, same without Coat, Adventure Gear with Coat to go with the Idol Chamber.

Malibu Indy... It's like boys Barbie! :lol
must be a huge display.

I see your point. I wonder if Trev is sick of sculpting Ford yet? :lol

Malibu Indy... It's like boys Barbie! :lol
must be a huge display.

Kind of like that. :lol

Well, it would be but right now they're all separated from each other. Josh is working on my Indy to go with the Chamber and my hatless head for Map Room. So right now I'm down a couple.

I see your point. I wonder if Trev is sick of sculpting Ford yet? :lol

I hope not. He's got the knack down.

Enough with Indy,
this thread is about Henry Jones Sr.!!!!

henry-jones.jpg

crusade26.jpg

Back