12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Just a heads up that I will be giving away this figure during Chat this Thursday.

Follow the link in my sig!!

I don't know but it's right during the Office so I won't be able to stop by until 9:30 if I finally remember tomorrow that it's chat day.

picture.php

I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne:
"Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky."

You should have saw him the day I bought the Hasbro ark. Giddy as a schoolboy.

So this has become my 'Grail' figure...

I'm relatively new to 1/6 collecting, and while I've been getting mostly Hot Toys, I've slowly been building the SS Indy collection. For the most part I've been finding all the figures for around $50 or so, but Sr. here seems impossible to find. He's not available anywhere online, nor is he on eBay. And it figures as its easily the best SS Indy offering from what I've seen.

I know the combined run was only 1750, but there has to be at least 1 out there, right?

So this has become my 'Grail' figure...

I'm relatively new to 1/6 collecting, and while I've been getting mostly Hot Toys, I've slowly been building the SS Indy collection. For the most part I've been finding all the figures for around $50 or so, but Sr. here seems impossible to find. He's not available anywhere online, nor is he on eBay. And it figures as its easily the best SS Indy offering from what I've seen.

I know the combined run was only 1750, but there has to be at least 1 out there, right?

Join the chat tonight, Ryan! They're giving him away. :D

I cant seem to find this guy on the secondary market anywhere? exclusive or reg and idea on where to pick one up?

One was just offered in the commerce section for $50, it was a regular release.

Mines for sale-pending payment but take a look.

Back