12" Moses-Men of Faith Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably not...AS much as I hate to say it...Bible figures dont really sell!

This is true, but we could always custom bash some. Wouldn't Bible figures be more worth putting together than some of more trivial pop culture stuff?! :lecture

This is true, but we could always custom bash some. Wouldn't Bible figures be more worth putting together than some of more trivial pop culture stuff?! :lecture

I guess worthiness is a very 'personal' thing. But I would have liked to see this line get much further, it still has a lot of potential.

Bought mine from the site for the advertised price. Was shipped on Monday, and the mailman actually attempted to deliver it today but I wasn't home from work yet. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. 5 days from Hong Kong to the US is pretty impressive.

Okay I gotta know....the quoted price of $30 or $69...Just wondering...

Could be an impressive figure on a cross...........fingers crossed they treat it with dignity

That is one biblical necropost Mondragon
That's weird I thought I saw this on the top of the page. Hence replied.
Definitely didn't do a search for it or bump it, as I didn't even know it existed till I saw it there up top, and assumed it was a current convo.
Deleted my post, If there is a way for a Mod to bury it back into pre-history, that'd be fine. :lol

Last edited:
I thought your post was funny. Definitely worth a necropost.

The actual necropost was an attempt at selling that was deleted.

Back