12 inch SW box info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unignited hilt looks shinnier, like it is made of metal. I wonder if that is a production Luke, if so he looks great. Someone at rebelscum pointed out that Anakin's robes on the back of the box are darker, more film acurate near-black.

These should look great displayed in the box. Of course, I've got regular versions coming too of the ones I really want to take out and display :D

That's what I was going to do oxbeard, but, I decided to keep them in the box. I used to be a huge "on-card" collector.

And, these will look perfect in their package, in my opinion.

I plan on displaying them like books on a shelf, this way I can take them down, open them up, read the bio and enjoy the figure at the same time.

Box looks awsome to me... I think I am going to be very happy to have all these figures in my collection... even if my wallet isn't so happy.

Numfar does dance of "no-twisties" joy!:banana:banana

This narrower design precludes using the movie one sheet on the box, but since there will be so many figures from a specific film I don't see that as a problme.

Definitely exceeded my expectations, though I would have liked to see more ROTJ file art of Luke on the front or sides. Also thought SST might have included the classic SW silver piping on the package. But all in all great job guys.

Love the SW logo fig stands too, nice touch.

I display the figures, not the boxes so packaging doesn't really matter to me. It does look nice though.

I wonder if it is possible with the magnets to open the box and then close it again inside out, with the accessories in the back? Then you would just have a display of the figure in the window.

Mookeylama said:
where's a pic of the glowing saber? i didn't think it (or any 12" figs) glowed.
The photo on the back of the box. I'm sure that's just for effect.

Lightsaber does not ignite.

Hey, somebody had to say it! :p

Box looks excellent. But his vest looks green??

I hope the box is sturdy. The Design is nice, but may not hold up to repeated opening/closing. Seems like too much weight would be on the thinner sections. Hope SS already thought of that!

All in all, can't wait to see more!!

Back