12" Hobbit Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Get ready to eat your hat...

It's down :( Probably went up prematurely for the newsletter tonight.

Given their size, what do you think the odds are of a FOTR 4-pack of Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippen?

Ok what did you all see. The page is down now.

Hopefully we can get all four in a hurry and a certain dwarf.

This single-handedly made my day! It looks like not just Frodo, but Sam too! Could Merry and Pippin be far behind?!

Now give me an Indiana Jones license and It'll make my week! :chew

071907teaser.jpg

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

I hate to damper the spirits, but shouldn't the top of their heads be about where their shoulders are compared to the humans' scale?

i cant see anything on the ss site either

So will it be a 2 pack or individual. Also will this be a SDCC preorder. I cant wait to add these two to the Fellowship. After this we only need 4 more.

:banana:banana:banana:frodo:frodo:banana:banana

I've been waiting for hobbits since the 12-inch was announced!! So....very.......happy!!

:blissy:blissy:blissy

So will it be a 2 pack or individual. Also will this be a SDCC preorder. I cant wait to add these two to the Fellowship. After this we only need 4 more.

I'm pretty sure almost all the new items that were announced at Comic-con last year were up for pre-order at Comic-con. I would hope the same would happen this year as well.

So...The 1/6 kid body is finally here !!!!

Who cares about hobbit...Bring on Kid Jason from friday the 13th !!!

The good news of the new body is, it opens the door for other things, young Anakin in the Star Wars line, John Connor for the Terminator line...very promising and would justify minimal updating to the current adult bodies, more effort put into making these, very curious to see what sort of articulation will be in them.

Back