12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

The ONE figure (besides Vader) I was waiting for, and they crank it out first time...YES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

:chew:chew:chew

BUT, considering he isn't Sith, and I don't have the funds, I'm probably gonna go regular...

Still though....WOW!!!

I hope he comes with his helmet...

What a great surprise with this one. Not only is it Obi-Wan Kenobi but he is in his clone armor - how cool is that. This one will be mine - I can almost feel it.
I wonder if we will get more Jedi Generals after Kenobi?

Ok I would like to first thank all you people that nothing to do but post all day with something to read in my 30 min layover that somehow had become over 3 hours:monkey4.

This looks awesome, as far as the price even if its close to the same price as Medi its a better deal.
Boring plain clone no face just a helmet or clone armor a real face that kicks ass plus way more accessories. Now with that said I really hope its closer to the $100 mark.

Is it just me or would it still have been cool to have a head that looks like the animated one?

Good idea for an exclusive, kinda like what they did with Asajj. But then you're looking at two different head sculpts and a much pricier exclusive.

I think it's safe to say at this stage, Sideshow has 3 new bodies at least.

1) Child Body

2) Armored Adult Body

3) Standard Adult Body

I'd wager more.....Child Body is a given but is there a "Big Boy" Child Body for characters like Gimli? Is there a "Shorter" Child body for characters like Yoda? The Armored Body will have to have a taller and short function for characters like Vader or Luke in ST armor. Who knows how many slight variations they have on the standard......could there be a muscular HT inspired body in there as well for the Joes or dare I say it the ladies of Star Wars who need a little skin showing?

Anybody got any images of General Kenobi from the comic and cartoon to compar to, a challenge maybe?

kap8_53.jpg

kap8_38.jpg

I'd wager more.....Child Body is a given but is there a "Big Boy" Child Body for characters like Gimli? Is there a "Shorter" Child body for characters like Yoda? The Armored Body will have to have a taller and short function for characters like Vader or Luke in ST armor. Who knows how many slight variations they have on the standard......could there be a muscular HT inspired body in there as well for the Joes or dare I say it the ladies of Star Wars who need a little skin showing?

I'm certain there will be more, I just listed the 3 we can confirm.

Cool, I'm going for the exclusive then. Having him posed with the saber resting in one hand and talking to the hologram will be killer.

Yup, it's a great feaure. It'd be a cool item regardless, but being able to make the hologram functional is a great bonus.

Another awesome touch from Sideshow! This figure really has the potential to be the greatest one yet :rock I'm so excited for this figure :rock

Back