12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine:

21751_press03-001.jpg

Oooooooo, Shiny. Like Ice sculpture.

But just remember that it's Six Flags---->Over Texas

I really like that it will clip onto Obi Wan so it isn't just a gummie but an action gummie!

Im gonna bet the hand pegs are the same because the gloves on Indy look like the gloves on the Endor Troops.

odds are, the kept the peg, but used the HT style wrist. If you look CLOSELY at Obi's wrists, it l;ooks to me like a HT style wrist. I would not be suprised, if to get the most out of thier molds, they made a HT style joint, with a SSC style peg.
IF ( and it;s a big IF) They do that, swapping them over becomes simple. Also, even if they do not make neck adapters for the figures with sculpted necks, as long as a HT neck adapter fits the body ( it might, it might not, won't know till we try) I can adapt a HT neck adapter for sculpted necks to a Sideshow body, already tried it, all it takes it Hot glue.

We need these pictures again too :)

obibsv1.jpg

obibsv2.jpg

obibsv3.jpg

Just got a chance to watch the video over on the Toyfair page at SS...

This figure is just amazing. It's great to hear that it's a special body beneath the hard-plastic armor. I think it's safe to say the gang at Sideshow has been working hard in making sure that when the armor arrived, it was the best that it could be. Just watching the camera pan up to this figure...wow!

And I'll say it again...Trevor's work is just fantastic! Please sir...start working on the Padawan version of Kenobi from TPM immediately! You're a great talent that really does this character justice! Thank you sir!

Finally, a moment of peace.

OK, CW Kenobi is awesome, sculpt is amazing, but I really hope he comes with a helmet, then I can make a clone trooper out of him and keep the great sculpt for an AOTC figure. Two figures in one.

That's probably why he isn't coming with a helmet.

Ok I would like to first thank all you people that nothing to do but post all day with something to read in my 30 min layover that somehow had become over 3 hours:monkey4.

This looks awesome, as far as the price even if its close to the same price as Medi its a better deal.
Boring plain clone no face just a helmet or clone armor a real face that kicks ass plus way more accessories. Now with that said I really hope its closer to the $100 mark.

Is it just me or would it still have been cool to have a head that looks like the animated one?

Back