12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks Josh...looks really good.
I'm really enjoying the sculpt A LOT. As cool as he armor is, I really hope we get a robed & outfitted AOTC version of him soon with this excellent Trev sculpt.

I hope on PPO day there are some shots included in the gallery that have some more dynamic poses showing off the potential of the the new body...

(Didn't I red in here somewhere that he's featured on a new body? Or was I dreaming?)

I just showed the head shot of the figure to a girl-friend of mine and she automatically said Ewan McGregor. A girl knows best when it comes to this kind of stuff.

When did SSC announce this what time was it posted on their site?
I thought it would have been 10am PST and it was up before 10am EST?
So what time are the announcements being made?
:chew

doesn't matter... they are just announcments.. and PO... obi will be the Friday PPO at 10am PST or 1pm EST.

Backstage Pass images:

obibsv1.jpg

obibsv2.jpg

obibsv3.jpg

According to the video, his armor is ABS plastic, not vinyl, which I imagine is what Hot Toys used on their ALIENS marines, if so, it's what I expected and much better and more armor feeling than vinyl as Medicom uses. The more that comes out about this the better it gets. The video also says the body is made specifically for the armored characters, so I wonder if standard new body would be different or they just worded it like the armor body isn't the same.

Thanks Josh...looks really good.
I'm really enjoying the sculpt A LOT. As cool as he armor is, I really hope we get a robed & outfitted AOTC version of him soon with this excellent Trev sculpt.

I hope on PPO day there are some shots included in the gallery that have some more dynamic poses showing off the potential of the the new body...

(Didn't I red in here somewhere that he's featured on a new body? Or was I dreaming?)

No problem JB and yes hes on the new body. :rock

What I really like about this is Sideshow could have easily wowed us with a regular clone release to usher in the new body and armor.

But no, they go ahead and give us a figure of such kickass magnitude that I personally haven't been this excited about a release since Jedi Luke?!?

Sideshow has truly outdone themselves :rock

The video also says the body is made specifically for the armored characters, so I wonder if standard new body would be different or they just worded it like the armor body isn't the same.

Pretty sure thats what it means, which really makes sense. I imagine this is a slimmer model so that when they add the body suit and armor it doesn't have that bloated look.

Sideshow really has shown they've been doing their homework!

What I really like about this is Sideshow could have easily wowed us with a regular clone release to usher in the new body and armor.

But no, they go ahead and give us a figure of such kickass magnitude that I personally haven't been this excited about a release since Jedi Luke?!?

Sideshow has truly outdone themselves :rock

See, this figure has a lot of momentum.

1) First armored figure.

2) First new body SW figure.

3) Fan favorite from Clone Wars.

4) GG ****ed up doing this with a "realistic Ewan McGreggor portrait".

This delivers so much for so many.

Back