12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gross to me when geeks are this happy. Kind of like seeing couples that just got together and can't keep their hands to themselves. Barf. :monkey4:monkey4

Backstage Pass images:

obibsv1.jpg

obibsv2.jpg

obibsv3.jpg

:chew:chew:chew

Sorry if this was covered--- in one of the thirty odd pages, but is the holo clone the exclusive?... Isn't it odd in that case to show the exclusive so ahead of the actual pre-order?

This delivers so much for so many.

Completely agree, I can't think of too many "must haves" from the Clone Wars (usually not that much different from the films) but this really is. What a great way to kick off a new era in Sideshow collectibles!

So Obi-Wan in the clone armor is the only SSC Star Wars announcement for the fair? Just 1 figure? Kind of a let down but this figure makes up for it.
:chew

Well right now I have about $75 worth of points with another probably $75 pending .. so I dunno what I want to do. But if Vader shows at SDCC you can bet that those points will be gone.

Just remember, you won't earn points on the purchase because you are using RP, so try and not split your points over too many purchases; best to use as many as possible toward a single purchase instead of two or three.

Sorry if this was covered--- in one of the thirty odd pages, but is the holo clone the exclusive?... Isn't it odd in that case to show the exclusive so ahead of the actual pre-order?

Yes it's the exclusive, but this isn't the first time an Exclusive has been previewed prior to the PPO.

It is indeed. It is Commander Rex from the new Clone Wars series, and lately showing the exclusive early has been par for the ToyFair stuff. First Gandalf now Obi-Wan.

You know the more you all keep hyping this fig up and saying how great it is the more I am going to want it and that will result in one of you not getting the exclsuive... so somebody better bad mouth it soon. :)

Just remember, you won't earn points on the purchase because you are using RP, so try and not split your points over too many purchases; best to use as many as possible toward a single purchase instead of two or three.

Yea, I know. I just hate tough decisions like these. :lol

I imagine it is and is why I will gladly pass on the PPO. I'll pick him up at a dealer for a bit cheaper.

Once again, another homerun for Trevor. You are the f'n man. I hope SS locks you into a life-time deal soon.

You know the more you all keep hyping this fig up and saying how great it is the more I am going to want it and that will result in one of you not getting the exclsuive... so somebody better bad mouth it soon. :)

Where's Chavez or Nash. :lol

Seriously slow down the posting this is hard to follow even for me. :lol

Back