The Wheel of Time- Amazon Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying season 2 a lot more than season 1 so far. I think the show has improved a lot, are the show runners the same? I don't know what is but the world building, acting, tension in scenes is all so much better. Having just seen the witcher season 3 has probably helped with my expectations as well.

I'm enjoying season 2 a lot more than season 1 so far. I think the show has improved a lot, are the show runners the same? I don't know what is but the world building, acting, tension in scenes is all so much better. Having just seen the witcher season 3 has probably helped with my expectations as well.

There were some nice tie ins/call backs/payoffs for the final episode of S2, but I fear the show has lost lots of non book readers through logistics.

The time gap between S1 and S2 probably lost a lot of people who just forgot a lot of what happened in S1. There are a lot of characters, which in book format is fine, but that's going to struggle a bit on screen. The strike is going to cause another decent sized gap between S2 and S3.

I wish the main characters spent more time together in early S1. I know they wanted to have momentum and at least one big action set piece scene in the pilot, but grounding the main characters a bit more would have IMHO helped many non book readers here.

The show works better when the core cast is together. Obviously that can't spread out the story as needed, but their friendship is the heart of this show. If you don't really give it enough time, it's harder to capture your audience. Just my take on it.

Back