1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I like about Sideshow Freaks is that alot of people here have the kick ass name Josh! :D

:chew :chew

Just wanted to pitch in my congratulations (and thanks) to Dave on behalf of Sideshow! This is truly a great place to come for all kinds of comments that really run the gamut of opinions and observations! Historicially, it's been a very helpful tool in determining what we've been doing right, and what needs some work - so thanks to all of you 1000 members for doing your part and participating. As a company, we really couldn't as for more! :duff

Congrats to Dave first off!!

I enjoy every minute I'm here which is a lot I know. :lol This place has given me the chance to meet so many cool folks who share the same passion I do and has also let me get to meet the great folks at SS. Who where kind of enough not to kick me out of the booth at SDCC last year. I consider you all friends in the truest sense of the word.:chew :chew :chew :chew

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone here! All one-thousand of you...and more I think.

:chew

This site has grown exponentially in the last few months...and many people are leaving other boards to join up.

Its a wonderful thing. Lets keep it that way.

:D

And a very special thanks to SIDESHOW for making the kind of product that gets this kind of turnout! And for listening to all of us obsessive collectors.

Congratulation to our Grand High Exultant Mystic Ruler, Dave!

I hear the first 1,000 are always the toughest.:rotfl

Seriously, this board is a great place to share, to rejoice, to discuss and even to disagree about everything, not just collectibles. Everytime I check in, I learn something new and get a few laughs along the way.

To Dave and his associates, keep up the great work. This forum is the first place I, and I'm sure many others, check when I log on.

Peace out and God Bless.

Aerosmith said:
What I like about Sideshow Freaks is that alot of people here have the kick ass name Josh! :D

:chew :chew

LMAO:lol ...:lol

What I like about this forum and his owner, is that you can chat and talk about mostly anything, even talk about other companie's products and not only Sideshow..Thats Classy..Ohh and Dave sometimes let us post some pics of our half naked girlfriend without too much censorship which is great...:monkey1 Dave is DA ORIGINAL FREAK !!!!

Shaihulud said:
..Ohh and Dave sometimes let us post some pics of our half naked girlfriend without too much censorship which is great.

I'll secound that Shai...:naughty

Congrads.I get alot of info from you guys and girls.Keep up the good work.
rambo9ft.jpg

DarthRamuk said:
I'm just wondering who is the 1000th member? Thanks Dave and all for making this a great place to hang out!

That doesn't matter, it's like limited edition collectibles. As long as your one of the 1000 is what's important. :D

Although I prefer to think of myself as an artist proof. Or it could be a factory second, I can never remember which. :D

Fritz said:
Although I prefer to think of myself as an artist proof. Or it could be a factory second, I can never remember which. :D

Ok then, I for my part, am a factory reject, bad paint job and all......:D

Shaihulud said:
Ok then, I for my part, am a factory reject, bad paint job and all......:D

You've seen the pics of those smashed up pieces waiting for a replacement. Well, that's me :monkey5

Back