1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave them both a little snow treatment today, early doors yet i didn't want to go over board. I also pulled lukes rank badge off and pushed it further into the pouch.

10855151_959066640771617_500423606995658653_o.jpg

11043431_959066600771621_393670275867406737_o.jpg

Ok, so I took the whole thing apart, put it back onto a HT TT, modded a HT Bespin head and mixed it with SS head. The top half of the hat comes off to allow perfect access to PERS. I have to say it looks fantastic, better than I had hoped. :rock

Sounds promising. I am taking notes. :)

Ok, so I took the whole thing apart, put it back onto a HT TT, modded a HT Bespin head and mixed it with SS head. The top half of the hat comes off to allow perfect access to PERS. I have to say it looks fantastic, better than I had hoped. :rock

So it's what, a $400 figure now? :lol

Can't wait to see the pics though.

WHAT!? I'm supposed to do this to fix my Luke Hoth! This is outrageous, sir.

:D

Yes, with a scalpel.

I just bought one of those heads today to put on one of my stormtroopers when it arrives and it was expensive so the fact that you cut it up is awe-inspiring. Are those customs in your signature? If so, I love the Joker and Indiana Jones.

Looking forward to your pics Rory. :)

Hoth Luke was always cool, but apart from the smaller Kenner / Hasbro figures, I never really wanted a significant representation of that version.

It's always been Bespin & Jedi (& farm boy to a lesser extent).

Back