1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I guess they were trying something new on the saber. I guess the generic smooth clear plastic works best, even though it reads as a lightsaber about as well as the Kenner vintage ones did.

It's Elsa's lightsaber from the Frozen/Star Wars crossover.

Opened up mine this morning.

First thoughts:
My Solo is taller than Skywalker, so they must have fixed the body error.
Solo's eyes are better than Luke's.
Both heads are poor, but Solo is better.
Luke's eyes are absolutely retarded.

First thoughts:

Blah blah blah - are they fixable?:pray:

First thoughts:

I posted in the other thread too soon it seems. So maybe the height discrepancy that was reported so far was an isolated (or not widespread) issue?

Nice! Is that the POTF Tauntaun?

First thoughts:

That's a relief!

Sorry you're not happy with the heads. Still interested in hearing what you have to say about the figures overall once you've had a chance to "play" with them. ;)

I popped open Luke's head. When I saw the face sculpt without the eyes I was pretty sad. Take the puppet eyes out and you can see a great sculpt underneath.
:(

You mean "special"?

Take the puppet eyes out ...
:(

I am a pup-pet.

tw-yoda.jpg

Nice! Is that the POTF Tauntaun?

Sorry if that's a stupid question. I'm not that hip to the more recent 3 3/4 figs so I'm not sure if the POTF line is only in that scale, but this eBay listing had it advertised as that.

Is the one in goldo's pics the same as this one?: Star Wars POTF2 Action Collection 1 6 12" Tauntaun Luke Hoth Rebel | eBay

Thanks to this board, i cancelled and reordered with march's code saving me $20. Almost had abandonned hope on this one :)

Ok, so I took the whole thing apart, put it back onto a HT TT, modded a HT Bespin head and mixed it with SS head. The top half of the hat comes off to allow perfect access to PERS. I have to say it looks fantastic, better than I had hoped. :rock

I can't log in on my Mac, which is why I haven't posted pics. It won't send me the "forgot password" email. :lol
Anyone else have this problem? I'm still logged in on my iPhone, but I haven't had to log in for ages and can't remember it.

Back