1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Jared mentioned in the video, they made several versions of the helmet. I painted two versions. The one in the video is the larger of the two. You may see the other at SDCC. Same exact paint scheme though.

So how many are actually coming with the figure?

And once again, excellent job on paint! :duff

Thanks.

I have no idea. I was surprised they mentioned different versions of the helmet at all. I thought they'd just pick one.

Do you know if HT is helping at all with the production of this Fett?

Based by the video, I really cant see HT making a better version. I really love the light up display base and the Paint work on the helmet is awesome! Great job!:clap:clap:clap

man o man,so many great releases and now:BOBA!!!!!!!!!!
i already got the medicom version,which i think is pretty good.i ordered the ROTJ fett from medicom,and i will order this one as soon as possible!!!!!!

I've really slowed down on my SS purchases lately, passed on quite a few really great figures, but this is the one that I have been waiting for! It will be so great to finally get him!

Was checking out the screen caps and I see what you guys are talking about with the arms, but it kind of seems like it is just the left arm that looks skinny/small, the right one looks fine. Maybe it's just a weird angle thing?

One other thing, that one wookiee braid that is BRIGHT yellow...what's up with that? Is that accurate? Have to look at some reference pics i guess, but it mateched the yellow on his helmet.

I'm salivating over this as we speak. That base is off the hook too!

Excellent Paint work SS! I bet it was a lot of fun to work on this piece.

Really wondering when they are going to put this up for PO as well.

It has been a very exciting year, especially the last few months. Thanks.

Seriously. Just like the Jason part 3 PF, this was a childhood dream figure I had to wait 30 years to see come to life, and of all the people on the planet, I got to be the guy to paint him. A true honor indeed. Thanks, Brant, Anthony, Jared, Tom and all the team at Sideshow. Love you guys.

I can see how this would be a huge honor to a person. It would be for me as well. Congratulations...and excellent work. For the prototype...the paint is appropriately awesome for a release of this magnitude.

Thanks, Cruel. That's exactly what my goal was, 'paint appropriate to the magnitude of the release'.

Somehow that came off sounding kinda dirty, but I'm going to leave it.:lol

Do you know if HT is helping at all with the production of this Fett?

Based by the video, I really cant see HT making a better version.

HT helped out with the Clones, so I can see them having a hand in this piece as well, but I honestly have no idea what involvement they had, if any. I don't see them attempting a HT-only Boba Fett though.

Excellent Paint work SS! I bet it was a lot of fun to work on this piece.

I don't know if I'd call it fun, but it was a pleasure. If anything, I was stressed out to make sure I left no detail for my fellow Freaks to tear it apart.

Yea Fett looks to have come out great. That base is just awesome i really like that sideshow is taking that extra step now. I wonder how much he will be.

I don't know if I'd call it fun, but it was a pleasure. If anything, I was stressed out to make sure I left no detail for my fellow Freaks to tear it apart.

:lol Oh man, I can't imagine what kind of pressure that would have been, having first hand knowledge of all the scrutiny you'd be getting here and on other sites. Well done man. :duff

Kudos to the rest of the design team for doing a bang up jump on his helmet (no pun intended) and the rest of his outfit. And that base just rocks.

Wow, I hadn't thought about it that way but I can definitely see your point. Great work either way and an honor to be sure. Glad this was a project that they gave to you, because it's top notch!

Looks sensational. I've cut back a lot on my collection. So much that my only remaining figure is the sandtrooper corporal!! I'll definately be buying this though. The base is awesome and I hope it's a sign of things to come.... The standard bases just look so dull!

Back