1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. My wife got me both sets this past april for my birthday. Here's where they're displayed:

6009099243_90eec3bdd4.jpg

wow............that's awesome............give her a :hi5: from me.....:lol

Simply amazing.
Now all you need is a life-size Vader!

I was expecting I'd get to PPO this bounty hunter this weekend :impatient:
Whaddup SS?! :pray:

I have to agree though, the ex stand's a bit pointless :rotfl
Should've been a wookiee head or something.. (a good preview for a wookiee fig too)

Yeah. My wife got me both sets this past april for my birthday. Here's where they're displayed:

6009099243_90eec3bdd4.jpg

And this corner is just for Flosi. ;)

6009100035_101d75b209.jpg

How on earth did an Arsenal fan get such an amazing wife? Life is unfair.

Those prints are just awesome! I love them every bit as much as I dislike the second photo... Not that I would be against getting my ass kicked playing you in Foosball while drinking all your beer in the ominous shadow of that Gooner shrine. :lol

Maybe it's time for me to get a matching Bale sig and avi??

How on earth did an Arsenal fan get such an amazing wife? Life is unfair.

Those prints are just awesome! I love them every bit as much as I dislike the second photo... Not that I would be against getting my ass kicked playing you in Foosball while drinking all your beer in the ominous shadow of that Gooner shrine. :lol

Maybe it's time for me to get a matching Bale sig and avi??

Even better she's a gooner as well. :) Actually screams and yells at the TV more than I do during games. Especially this past season. :rotfl:gah: And yes...you would get ur ass kicked but my bar would be open to you...:hi5: Better make your bale sig before he signs for someone else. :monkey1

Even better she's a gooner as well. :) Actually screams and yells at the TV more than I do during games. Especially this past season. :rotfl:gah: And yes...you would get ur ass kicked but my bar would be open to you...:hi5: Better make your bale sig before he signs for someone else. :monkey1

Very kind of you! :hi5:

He's going to cost someone a whole lotta money, that's all I know. 60 at least.

I wish I could get my wife to watch football. :( I think she got a bit burned out a few years back when I'd have my friends over at the crack of dawn, drinking beer and smoking. :lol

She also hates that I get really down when we lose. :gah:

:lol

Very kind of you! :hi5:

He's going to cost someone a whole lotta money, that's all I know. 60 at least.

I wish I could get my wife to watch football. :( I think she got a bit burned out a few years back when I'd have my friends over at the crack of dawn, drinking beer and smoking. :lol

She also hates that I get really down when we lose. :gah:

:lol

Drinking beer is good..smoking is stupid. :cuckoo: She is very superstitious..night before an Arsenal game she has to wear her Arsenal pajamas....day of we have to both in out jerseys, the correct flag (we have home and away) flying out on the porch and our Arsenal blanket. She wasnt a footie fan to start with but I wore her down.

If you want to sell bale for 60 million Ive got a bridge to sell you... :rotfl

Any time you and your better half are in DC you're more than welcome to crash at our place. :)

I keep looking at this guy's picture and wanting it bad, to rekindle some shadows of the empire nostalgia with the IG-88 I'm gonna get (I think those 2 fought over han?)

Certainly...lets get back to the numerous posts of people asking the same question again and again, over and over again. "When can we buy this" "when does this come out" "when can we preorder this" "how much does this cost" "who is boba fett" "i've never ordered from SS how does it work" "im so happy HT got the SW license" "medicom fett is better" "when can we order this" "has this been released yet"

PS: No one is making you read this thread BTW.

Well, I was hoping to find out some info on the topic, you know, 1/6 scale Boba Fett figure. I wanted to read the thread because I was interested in the topic. But you guys seem to think it's anything goes in thisbthread, and probably a lot of other threads no doubt. Every time I click here, I find all these soccer comments. Ok, makes sense. Cause that's just what this thread is about. Let's just forget all of the different topics and just have one thread for everyone, if you can't see what my point is, then there is no hope for any of us. I'm just saying, you are spamming up this thread ( and probably the site ). I just want to click on a thread and not read through 40 pages of totally unrelated stuff, although you might like it, it's not 1/6 Fett. Now I shall go try and find some rules, and if spam is one, consider yourself reported. Cheers.

All threads get OT for a bit. Especially ones where its going to be months before a figure ships. Lighten up a bit and realize no thread on any message board stays on topic. Unless you have mods who go a bit too far with things and thankfully thats not an issue here.

The alternate head is what ultimately sold rex to me.
An alternate head on boba is a definite plus :hi5:
SS should just be careful on which actor to use..

If they did that he's gonna look like jango. LFL will not allow them to use anyone else because it doesn't mesh with the story.

Back