1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a cloth wrap/turban over a sculpted head is the ONLY way SS should go with Dengar. I could do without 4-Lom and Zuckuss but Bossk, Ig-88, Dengar and Boba Fett would look amazing together.

i would love to have them all on a seperate shelf with a framed picture of this above/behind them
mcquarrie_art_bounty_hunters_star_wars_poster-p2284359074106974748n5es_400.jpg

no dengar though.......:panic:

i would love to have them all on a seperate shelf with a framed picture of this above/behind them
mcquarrie_art_bounty_hunters_star_wars_poster-p2284359074106974748n5es_400.jpg

no dengar though.......:panic:

I might do the same but use my Mondo Bounty Hunters set as the background. But they're hung in the basement and my "room" is upstairs....hmmm.. might have to start adding toys to the basement. :panic:

I might do the same but use my Mondo Bounty Hunters set as the background. But they're hung in the basement and my "room" is upstairs....hmmm.. might have to start adding toys to the basement. :panic:

sweet..........:yess:

do you have both sets/all of them?

i dig the prints... i think they would have more of an impact however if they were lined up to resemble how they were seen on film...

Back