1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi joey ,

for mine , I am using the sideshow neck on the hot toys body , it has slightly extra length , give it a whirl .. your boba is looking great mate

just got done swapping the neck - it does look better :)

while i was swapping it I took a pic of what I had to do to the arms to fit the gauntlets if anyone is considering a similar swap;

IMG_2506_zps65ebe42a.jpg

excellent mod Joey im glad the SSC neck idea worked for you .

you should also try making some different wookie braids, you will be much much happier too .

My only issue I have with mine , is I think I need to add a tiny but of height to the legs , but even without it still looks accurate.

Yeah, looks epic. I bought one a couple weeks ago, but shipper sent it to another person by accident.

Outstanding photos.

Heard that BS story in the past. File a dispute ASAP, don't wait for him to "..get it back, then re-ship it..".

Heard that BS story in the past. File a dispute ASAP, don't wait for him to "..get it back, then re-ship it..".

:exactly:
Yep! Could be honest mistake, could be a way to run down the dispute clock. :lecture

Worse things worse, you just rebuy it with a fresh dispute timer. If hes legit, it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks, he said the package hit the other customers home and he will be resending it on Monday. I think you are right though, better open up a dispute.

Thanks gents.

hi mate , looks great but I am trying to see what parts you repainted there , to me it looks the same .

can you show me the repainted areas ?

I can see you put him on a different body though .

cheers

hi mate , looks great but I am trying to see what parts you repainted there , to me it looks the same .

can you show me the repainted areas ?

I can see you put him on a different body though .

cheers

I repainted the green it darker but I left the yellow and silver alone I painted around those areas. I'll post a before and after pic, When I get home.

Back