1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon, I'll be in the cut my Fett up club, SSC is shipping mine out today. :yess:

tumblr_m4qf0hYa6W1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

[p=30, 2, left][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][font=Times,]
Boba+fett.jpg

[/font]
[/font]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][font=Times,]
[/font]
[/font]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][font=Times,]
Boba+fett+2.jpg

[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
boba+fett+3.jpg

[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][font=Times,]Sideshow Star Wars - Boba Fett (Part 1)[/font][/font][/p][p=30, 2, left][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][font=Times,]Sideshow Star Wars - Boba Fett (Part 2)[/font][/font][/p][p=30, 2, left][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif][font=Times,]Sideshow Star Wars - Boba Fett (Part 3)[/font][/font][/p]

Great pics, Jedibear!! :clap

And watermelon, love seeing Fett with Vader! Can't wait to see how he'll look with the new SS Vader.... well, in like 9 months anyway.

My Fett is scheduled to be delivered today (6p-7p PST). I must be the last one here. Curious about this one out of the box.

If you dig deeper in the thread youll see he's been dogging this figure since the first in-hand pics.

i did not like the vest when its not futzed,thats why EVERYBODY is doing it,and the visor is a little off,and EVERYBODY is futzing the wookie braids.so,i hope you are satisfied now:dunno

i did not like the vest when its not futzed,thats why EVERYBODY is doing it,and the visor is a little off,and EVERYBODY is futzing the wookie braids.so,i hope you are satisfied now:dunno

Im not fixing the vest or the braids. Actually pretty happy with them as is. So not "everybody"..;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ya mine got pushed back also so it is being shipped today to :panic:

Ahhh... So once more, the race is on like DonkeyKong :blissy

Guessing by past experience thursday will be my D-Day. Already giving my drycleaners fits, I took some pics in today of what I wanted and I'm pretty sure the seamstress thinks I'm nuts. :yess:

Ahhh... So once more, the race is on like DonkeyKong :blissy

Guessing by past experience thursday will be my D-Day. Already giving my drycleaners fits, I took some pics in today of what I wanted and I'm pretty sure the seamstress thinks I'm nuts. :yess:

I cant wait until its sitting on my table....I am so going to pose him every which way I can :rotfl

Yep, got a new camera a couple months ago and haven't even used it yet, think I'm gonna break it out and actually take some real pics for once. :clap

Cant wait anymore. Looks rlly good on pics. Think it will be on my table in 4-5 days. After that im going for Snowtrooper and Mos Eisley Cantina.

Anyone knows when will be released Mos Eisley Cantina. Is it august still or...?

As always...awesome pics Jedibear and Flosi.

As far as the last person on the boards getting this Wor-Gar....some of us in Australia have to wait til August from our local Etailer...this is the first time in ages i have ordered local and not direct from Sideshow-the price here was way too good to pass up.

So keep them pics coming guys,makes so the wait for Fett more bearable!!!

Great pics, Jedibear!! :clap

And watermelon, love seeing Fett with Vader! Can't wait to see how he'll look with the new SS Vader.... well, in like 9 months anyway.

My Fett is scheduled to be delivered today (6p-7p PST). I must be the last one here. Curious about this one out of the box.

It's a damn nice figure, WG... You'll be quite happy. On top of the mods that have been mentioned ad nauseum I have one other suggestion. Pad the middle of the chest and collar bone area just a bit, I used one cotton ball, under the jump suit. Once you mod the vest the bit of extra padding will allow the armor plates to wrap around the body a bit, so you avoid the concave look that Boba has in some shots.

Back