1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did notice on mine his chest was a little con-caved inward making him look a little weak. I folded a sticky note over a couple of times and tucked it under his armor and it seemed to buff him up a bit.

The chest on mine is a little concave as well. I thought about putting some padding behind it...will have to give it a shot.

Toy Anxiety put out a fresh batch of Fett parts last night & I was able to finally score a rifle, cape, jumpsuit & a few other things for my planned kit-bash, but I still wasn't fast enough to nab a Bespin stand or even a left gauntlet. In fact, pieces were disappearing so quickly even at 3 AM that the pouched belt in my shopping cart sold out before I could checkout!

Dammit! I've been heading over to that page once or twice a day to see if they'd part out another Fett but missed that.

It's funny how many people were complaining about the cost of the light-up base and how they'd prefer the figure didn't come with it, yet I've seen none for sale. *shakes fist at fickle collectors*

Last edited:
I just got SSC Fett in my hot little hands today and DAMN! I love this ____ing figure! "Medi" who? :monkey3

JK! I still love my Medicom ROTJ Fett (he's now standing on the exclusive SSC base, lol!), but the SSC ESB one is just so much more satisfying to me. Haven't modded it nor really futzed with the outfit that much, but he still looks pretty damned good straight out of the box! :yess:

I just got SSC Fett in my hot little hands today and DAMN! I love this ____ing figure! "Medi" who? :monkey3

JK! I still love my Medicom ROTJ Fett (he's now standing on the exclusive SSC base, lol!), but the SSC ESB one is just so much more satisfying to me. Haven't modded it nor really futzed with the outfit that much, but he still looks pretty damned good straight out of the box! :yess:

So do you and Devilof76 know each other, Khonsu? Or is Lewiston, Maine way bigger than I think?

Dammit! I've been heading over to that page once or twice a day to see if they'd part out another Fett but missed that.

It's funny how many people were complaining about the cost of the light-up base and how they'd prefer the figure didn't come with it, yet I've seen none for sale. *shakes fist at fickle collectors*

ha yeah, same with me. I've been there 3+ times a day just in case they put another one out, or an order for the vest got canceled.

Flosi, what were they charging for the vest?

So do you and Devilof76 know each other, Khonsu? Or is Lewiston, Maine way bigger than I think?

Actually, we haven't met yet. Devil PMed me about having a beer sometime, but I was a rude SOB and didn't respond. Actually, by "rude" I meant I was insanely busy with working full-time, going to school 3/4 time; the PM just got lost in the hoo-ha of it all. I have since moved from Lewiston to Winslow Maine, but would gladly tip back a few brews with Devil, as I often travel in the vicinity of Lewiston these days! :duff

Oh, and Lewiston is not big, nor is it glamorous.
Let's put it this way: y'know how on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sunnydale was the 'Hell-mouth'? Well, Lewiston would be the 'Hell-sphincter'! :devil :fart

Probably a few people are buying these because they want their IG-88 base to actually match their Boba Fett base (or maybe they are anticipating the release of the base-less Bossk figure?)

Which reminds me, SSC listened to the feedback of those who bought IG-88: the on-off switch is on the back of the base now, rather than on the bottom. Much appreciated SSC!!! :clap I wonder if that's why they altered the color of the base's light from red to orange? I seem to remember quite a few people kvetching that the light was "too red" (be careful what you wish for...)

ha yeah, same with me. I've been there 3+ times a day just in case they put another one out, or an order for the vest got canceled...
Yep, there's probably a few of us torturing ourselves in this way. :monkey2

Great avatar, btw, cokebabies. I listen to a lot of stuff, but Joy Division is still easily my favourite overall band.

Probably a few people are buying these because they want their IG-88 base to actually match their Boba Fett base (or maybe they are anticipating the release of the base-less Bossk figure?)

Which reminds me, SSC listened to the feedback of those who bought IG-88: the on-off switch is on the back of the base now, rather than on the bottom. Much appreciated SSC!!! :clap I wonder if that's why they altered the color of the base's light from red to orange? I seem to remember quite a few people kvetching that the light was "too red" (be careful what you wish for...)
It's a shame that they changed the colour, as I much preferred the red used for IG-88's stand. That said, I'll still pick-up a Boba stand if I can for Bossk. In terms of display, I'd probably put IG and Bossk on the orange stands on either side of Boba (who'd get the red). Figure it would look less incongruent that way.

This is probably the only time in your life you're going to feel grateful for George's SE changes to ANH, then (well, specifically the scene with Jabba and Boba)! :woo

I'll need a ROTJ outfit and an ESB helmet for the special edition Fett. Luckily I've got a friend who was looking out for me and picked up the ESB helmet.:)

Gawd I hope SS does a ROTJ version. BTW, why is the bantha skull emblem missing from the left shoulder bell in ANH SE? Anyone?

I'll need a ROTJ outfit and an ESB helmet for the special edition Fett. Luckily I've got a friend who was looking out for me and picked up the ESB helmet.:)

Gawd I hope SS does a ROTJ version. BTW, why is the bantha skull emblem missing from the left shoulder bell in ANH SE? Anyone?

Lucas is fat and sloppy... Though I'm not sure what being fat has to do with it.

Oh, and Lewiston is not big, nor is it glamorous. Let's put it this way: y'know how on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sunnydale was the 'Hell-mouth'? Well, Lewiston would be the 'Hell-sphincter'! :devil :fart

:rotfl Can't disagree. Then again where I am isn't much better. Down in southern Maine near the ocean it may as well be Northern Massachusetts.

As for Fett, still waiting for mine from Alter Ego. Hopefully soon.:impatient:

Great avatar, btw, cokebabies. I listen to a lot of stuff, but Joy Division is still easily my favourite overall band.

:hi5: We can throw on some Twenty Four Hours to put us in the proper mood for missing out on the breakdown.

Lucas is fat and sloppy... Though I'm not sure what being fat has to do with it.

Bingo. The Fett reshoot in ANH has a right shoulder bell on his left shoulder, thats why its the darker orange. Just a horrid heap of whatever they had on hand.

Zero chance! Kidding - there is a 180% chance of this within the next 12 months (SSC indicated there'd be several different Bobas - I'm guessing we'll get proto fett, SW Holiday version etc eventually.) And they better because I couldn't afford to get both Bobas and I need a ROTJ version for my Jabba set-up. So I only get to look over people's shoulders for now.

Jeez, I hope they fix the vest.:pray:

Then again... the new Vader dome does look an awful lot like the ANH one...

It's a shame that they changed the colour, as I much preferred the red used for IG-88's stand. That said, I'll still pick-up a Boba stand if I can for Bossk. In terms of display, I'd probably put IG and Bossk on the orange stands on either side of Boba (who'd get the red). Figure it would look less incongruent that way.

I think they went with red for IG because his lights are red and it just sort of matches his body and his lights. The Boba one is orange because he actually stood on that carbon freeze chamber floor.

Back