1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the regular base is really nice, ?This is my first 1/6 SW collectible. :D I have a feeling I'm going down a slippery and expensive path. :lol

Same with me.

I think (easy to say now) that I can keep my 1/6 SW collecting to a few key pieces. Fett, and a new Vader and Maul if they make one.

Despite my SW love, I've never had a burning desire for the human characters. Which is why I decided I wasn't going to pick up DX Luke.

Same with me.

I think (easy to say now) that I can keep my 1/6 SW collecting to a few key pieces. Fett, and a new Vader and Maul if they make one.

Despite my SW love, I've never had a burning desire for the human characters. Which is why I decided I wasn't going to pick up DX Luke.

Yeah, I'm only sticking to grail pieces. Boba is my favorite SW character so it made sense to start with him.

I prefer the regular stand anyway, so I never even attempted the EX. I am often pleased when the EX item is something I don't care for. Some goes for the Clones. I don't like the white stands.

i pre-ordered the regular only a week ago. i asked SS about the EX base and i'm very curious about it because Boba is going to be a gift.
i'm wondering if i've missed out on much? have the 2000 EX's been shipped?

Me not know.
cb6fe651.gif

I beleive they are wondering why they havnt been charged for there pre-order that has always stated "you will not be charged until item ships"

Back