1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or, possibly, the inevitable variations of Boba Fett being sold as Mandalorian Warriors that are certain to eventually be offered.

(Which I will be totally happy with)

I just ordered the Boba Fett regular from Sideshow with their $18 coupon! :woo

I loose out on the reward points, but it ends up being the same price (and no points either) as if I ordered it from another etailer, which I was going to do anyway.

Thanks, Sideshow!

Didn't think about using the coupon for pre-orders, going to cancel my exclusive pre-order now and use the coupon for the regular instead to save $$$.

Yeah, the regular base is really nice, ?This is my first 1/6 SW collectible. :D I have a feeling I'm going down a slippery and expensive path. :lol

IMO its not, I'll never use it. The light up stand is way cooler.

I decided to use the $18 coupon on the Black Dragon Ninja instead. No, the exclusive stand isn't as spectacular as the regular, but at the end of the day its Fett, and the greatest figure ever made of the character. I'll spend a little more to have the most complete version available.

I decided to use the $18 coupon on the Black Dragon Ninja instead. No, the exclusive stand isn't as spectacular as the regular, but at the end of the day its Fett, and the greatest figure ever made of the character. I'll spend a little more to have the most complete version available.

Makes sense. So are you on the waiting list for the EX. or did you actually get a preorder?

Back