1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine should be shipping today, can't wait to get these guys, i do need to start planning my shelf situation.
Right now I have two droid shelfs
Shelf 1: OOM-9, Battle Droid and STAP, Sidious Holo-walker
Shelf 2: Battle Droid 2-pack, Repainted Hasbro Super Battle Droid
Im thinking I can add the Security Droids to either, possibly shifting or leaving the Regular 2-pack, however once the Genosis Droids are released, Ill need to shift all Tan droids together and have this outcome:
Shelf 1: OOM-9, Battle Droid 2-pack, Security Droid 2-pack, Battle Droid and STAP, Sidious Holo-walker
Shelf 2: Genosis Droid Commander, Dooku Hologram, Genosis Battle Droid 2-pack, Repainted Hasbro Super Battle Droid

Also, My Grevious is up on my seperatist shelf with Dooku(Custom) and Ventress.

You might want to pull those necks a bit more so they are fully extended and allow for more accurate head poses. Other than that, thay look excellent.

Great shots, dartball... Looking forward to my set to flank the General.... Very cool!

photo3_zpseec4a3bf.jpg

photo1_zpse2398bee.jpg

photo2_zpsc8fd7ca7.jpg

You'd better contact Sideshow prior to putting your order in. Even if status says it's in-stock, they might be busy processing the pre-orders right now.

Do not pick up the security battle droids. The paint job is shoddy and horrible. The veteran security droid looks decent though but the clean one is horrendous. You can see visible paint streaks everywhere, especially the face. I called sideshow to see what was going on. All I got in response was "it's hand painted so it's suppose to be like that" bulls hit. the veteran looks just fine and past droid have looked great. This is pretty sad sideshow

Sorry you are disappointed...
I think they look great and was glad to add them to the collection'

To each their own, I guess...

Yeah, production pieces, even though hand painted, will always look weaker than the proto. If those Security battle droïds look as good in hand as previously released infantry droïds, i'll be more than happy with them.

I received mine, no complaints on the paint application. I will say I prefer the veteran over the rookie clanker.

Back