1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Security Battle Droids Set

I wouldn't take it personally. It's just good posting ettiquette and especially with your signature, it's kind of annoying to see multlple, consecutive posts. *shrugs*

:offtopic: Thanks for the forum etiquette 101 guy...Judging from your profile you have far too much time on your hands to spend in front of a computer. I guess I'm not down with this new "geeK" culture thing. However, I'm not necessarily new to these boards. I was shooting ideas off the top of my head and preferred not to constantly edit my original post.

Droids are well engineered and nice figures, but I think 2 are enough unless the bring out the droidieka

Considering the stunning job they've done with Grievous, it isn't too out there to see them tackle the destroyer droids someday...

I would love to see both destroyer droid and super battle droid too.
I remember reading somewhere a few years ago a super battle droid was being looked at but definitely nothing concrete.

Doubt it would happen but if they were going to do a few more clone wars releases I'd like to see the BX Commando droids, they were pretty sweet.

4.14_Commando_Droids.jpg

I will be picking up a set or two of these but I really wanna see some commandos and super battle droids with a droideka some day soon.

Some of the personal guard droids Greivous used would be cool as well.

Some of the personal guard droids Greivous used would be cool as well.

Yes I am sure we would all want some magna guards and I am sure they are in the works since they are releasing an iconic weapon used by them with greivous ;)

$130 is more expensive than I expected these to be...

$130 is more expensive than I expected these to be...

I was thinking I'd disagree with you since it's only $10 more than the original 2 pack, but no exclusive and no backpacks for $10 more doesn't seem like such a good deal.

Luckily the original 2 pack more than fills my Battle Droid needs so I'll be sitting this one out.

:offtopic: Thanks for the forum etiquette 101 guy...Judging from your profile you have far too much time on your hands to spend in front of a computer. I guess I'm not down with this new "geeK" culture thing. However, I'm not necessarily new to these boards. I was shooting ideas off the top of my head and preferred not to constantly edit my original post.

I think he was just giving you some advice in a polite manner.:peace

Ik for a fact around SDCC 11' there were draw-up plans for a SBD. However... If they do a SBD I want some Republic Commandos. :(

I was thinking I'd disagree with you since it's only $10 more than the original 2 pack, but no exclusive and no backpacks for $10 more doesn't seem like such a good deal.

Luckily the original 2 pack more than fills my Battle Droid needs so I'll be sitting this one out.

:exactly: ditto as much as I love BD, the main infantry paint up is good for now; I mean I skipped the Commander and I will skip these and the Geonosis as well.

Bring on the SBD, Droideka and Magna Guard. I think however it be cool as hell though with those 3 ya get parts to build a small Crab Droid.

Crabdroid_bg.jpg

2 legs in SBD, 2 legs in Droideka and Main Body in Magna Guard. :D Come on SSC, do the Hasbro thing for once to give us incentive!

Wait a tick... I think the Hasbro one may be in scale to 1/6.

Back