1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too im just as broke. just bough my grail Leonidas, MOS and jor el. Clean version of luke with medico clothes for return of the jedi. so im broke! I want vader, malgus and grievous.
ill be getting vader and malgus first since I told my self if I go into the star wars line I will strictly collects siths and jedis and my favorite version of each character and unfortunately grievous isn't a sith but he acts like and is so B A lol im torn here.
But Grievous was trained by Count Dooku, himself, whereas Malgus is EU... So I'd jettison Malgus and get Grievous, instead. :D

I'm just glad I flexed both Vader and Grievous now :lol I know I couldn't have handled them back to back otherwise.
Yep, me too. Flex works really well in that respect. Only downside with it is even if you cancel before the first payment, there's a $20.00 fee. I wanted to cancel Luke and then re-order him with Han so they'd both ship together in November, but wasn't able to work anything out w/Sideshow in regards to skipping the cancellation fee due to Luke being flexed. It would still save $10.00 to cancel Luke, pay the cancellation fee and reorder both, but couldn't be bothered.

SS and HT are churning out figures like clock work. Going to wait for in-hand pictures before deciding on this guy.

68598_577713172303220_1883365374_n.jpg
man that box looks awesome!

Having no interest in the exclusive, i'll be buying locally thus having a few more weeks in hand to get finances in order.

Wow, I just got my Vader today (Christmas Gift from my Aunt)

And have this guy on Flex!!! (Really surprised he's getting released on time!)

I like the idea of an all Sith collection myself. That said I'd feel fine putting Grievous in that collection, he was trained by Dooku to a certain extent. Hes probably got waaaay too many cybernetic parts to have developed any connection to the force since hes essentially a bag of organs and a head, but hes skilled in the use of lightsabers and clearly enjoys hunting Jedi.

I like the idea of an all Sith collection myself. That said I'd feel fine putting Grievous in that collection, he was trained by Dooku to a certain extent. Hes probably got waaaay too many cybernetic parts to have developed any connection to the force since hes essentially a bag of organs and a head, but hes skilled in the use of lightsabers and clearly enjoys hunting Jedi.

yea and I really enjoyed him in the movies. I just cant shell out 250 for vader and for 250 for grievous and 180 for malgus at the moment. hopefully these wont sell out. Maybe I can sell my Hasbro grievous MIB instead of customizing it.

I think the figure looks amazing, but with all the Hoth stuff coming out I had to prioritize. I'm in for Han, the taun taun and the probot. I'm afraid Grievous is at the bottom of the list for me. Hopefully he'll still be around next year around this time when my wallet has had some time to recuperate.

Yeah Grievous will probably go into my SITH collection but I may end up separating my SW figures into OT and PT displays.

Anyways Grievous will be one cool figure to display.

Looks like Grievous won't be coming until March now which I'm so glad. I wanted to pick him up and now I can save for him. Too many things in February anyways.

Cool, definitely with you guys. Even a month delay helps me out a bit, given everything that's coming this month and next.

Back