1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems the model now is that the Exclusive will be open until the figure ships, then close sometime afterwards. The regular will be available for a long time before they set an edition size. I'd think for all the money they've put into it that it'll be open for a year or more after release, like Boba Fett.

Oh ok, that's good news for people like me then... haha thanks!

Also, when they ship stuff like this do they usually include the shipping on the price or you have to pay extra?

Sorry im kinda noobish on stuff like this.

Last edited:
I'm glad the latest exclusives have all been easy passes. It's so much cheaper to go me local route at the mo.

Mmmm..... Was keen when first announced, my feelings have cooled, would like to see next to another figure grievous should tower over the others from memory

Just put this guy on pre-order. Thought about it for a little bit and then realized that I really love the look!

Cost is pretty reasonable when you consider it's been in development for almost three years, brand new molds for everything and it can't be repurposed for another release. Someone else mentioned that the full costs of R&D probably aren't even fully reflected in the retail price and I could see that.

I agree somewhat. However, if you go above 250.00 you enter what I call "hot toys territory." HT Luke was well worth the excess of 250 for many reasons.

No SS (produced alone) figure ever released has been worthy of a 250 tag. Grievous and Vader are up in the air as far as quality. SS aspires to be like HT in price but should focus on producing a product that remotely compares in looks and quality before they start rolling naked in all of that cash.

I know its kinda pointless but does anyone else find it odd that this figure is listed in "Scum & Villainy" and not "Militaries of Star Wars" since the battle Droids are listed in MoSW and he is their General- hence his name

I know its kinda pointless but does anyone else find it odd that this figure is listed in "Scum & Villainy" and not "Militaries of Star Wars" since the battle Droids are listed in MoSW and he is their General- hence his name

I thought he'd be in that category... I mean wasn't Piett in MOSW?

Yeah, I'd think Militaries is more appropriate given he had a title and was the leader of the army. This has happened before and Sideshow's changed the category.

Mmmm..... Was keen when first announced, my feelings have cooled, would like to see next to another figure grievous should tower over the others from memory
Height is listed as 16", so he's very tall.

Agreed Grievous should be under MoSW, though can't say I'd be fussed if they didn't change it.

Height is listed as 16", so he's very tall.

Agreed Grievous should be under MoSW, though can't say I'd be fussed if they didn't change it.

if the description is correct, he's 2" taller than kanamit.

screen-shot-2011-07-27-at-3.56.38-pm.jpg

kanamit 14" body compared to short and regular body.

seanaliens007.jpg

Totally OT, but I got my SSC 007 "JAWS" figures autoed by Richard. What a quiet and gracious fellow he is. My little boy was tiny next to him, being only about 5 at the time :)

Back on topic now,

I really want this but I realised that I am developing a serious Sith leaning. I have this and the SSC Vader ex on PO and I already have Medicom's Maul.

Poor old Obi-Wan is going to start feeling left out.

I really want this but I realised that I am developing a serious Sith leaning. I have this and the SSC Vader ex on PO and I already have Medicom's Maul.

Poor old Obi-Wan is going to start feeling left out.

Tell me about it mate, I have poor Mace Windu surrounded by the Sith and Clone figure and Vader and Malgus will soon be joining them.

16"!!! OMG!!! Does ikea have a detolf for that!!! :lol

Sure, but I assume that is full extended and straight legged... which is a very un-Grievouslike pose. So, the hunched over pose will likely still work for most collectors im their current set-ups.

Back