1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is by far my favorite Star Wars Sideshow figure released yet! Next in line is Bobba. I like the size of him as well, hes scaled so well. I hadnt heard anything about the red cape :/ Im going to tape some plastic over the pieces the red cape touches to try to avoid the bleed if this is the case.

I've been on the EX waitlist since Feb 18th & I have not heard anything....

Sent from atop my Dewback

I cancelled my wait list and just ordered the regular version from BBTS. he'll be in hand tomorrow as their warehouse is 15 minutes from my house. I really wanted the battle damaged mask but I just got sick of waiting. I doubt I'll be able to score a loose mask but I can live with that.

The red from the cape is bleeding into the plastic. :(

This is the first I heard of this. Can someone post pics of this bleeding? Im afraid to keep my cape on mine now :( The cape is my favorite accessory! All this talk about it but no pics of it.

Aside from the pipings in his neck what other parts are rubber? is the green gut container in his chest made of rubber or transparent plastic?

I am not exactly sure. I am fearful that these pipings which is made from rather soft rubber crack and break in time.

I want to own this figure forever....and ever.......:lol

Got to open mine up and he's awesome! No issues fortunately. Looks great in the Detolf. I don't think I'm going to mod him, at least not yet. Really pleased with the paint job and the overall work by SS on him. Hopefully he will hold this pose and not take a header. :horror

Did you do a water treatment before putting the cape on the figure? Any other reason it is leaving red stains? I checked mine and no stains yet. Is it really humid where you are in Florida?

I haven't done a water treatment, and while it is generally humid in Florida, it has been fairly cool and dry. It has yet to get hot and humid this year.

Post a pic if you can man? Are you sure it's not the warmer airbrushing that SS have done in areas around the edges? It's not red for sure, but maybe it could look like staining?

Back