1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cant wait to get this figure! The poses and pics are amazing guys! keep em coming.

OK, a couple more from yesterday......

Grievous1.jpg

Grievous26.jpg

Grievous30.jpg

It's really regrettable that Grievous needs a stand in order to not topple over. I hate stands, and display all of my figures without them. I'm going to have to come up with something, or Grievous won't get displayed! I literally would rather not display him than display him with an unsightly stand.

It's really regrettable that Grievous needs a stand in order to not topple over. I hate stands, and display all of my figures without them. I'm going to have to come up with something, or Grievous won't get displayed! I literally would rather not display him than display him with an unsightly stand.

I take it your not getting the Hoth Probe droid then?
:lol

Picked this figure up today and he looks awesome, but sadly I don't think I am going to keep him. I will sell him for retail price but with shipping included. He is not the exclusive and since I bought him locally there is no shipper for the box..but beyond that he is brand new and was only taken out once to inspect. PM me if anyone is interested and I will be adding him to my sales thread tonight.

Picked this figure up today and he looks awesome, but sadly I don't think I am going to keep him. I will sell him for retail price but with shipping included. He is not the exclusive and since I bought him locally there is no shipper for the box..but beyond that he is brand new and was only taken out once to inspect. PM me if anyone is interested and I will be adding him to my sales thread tonight.

Curious to know why you plan on selling after just receiving.

Yea, why buy the figure and than turn around and sell it when it's only been released for a few days?

The lightsabers candy machine cheapness and overall poor quality were my deciding choice not to buy.

Sure, I could repaint or customize blah, blah, blah...but why should I at 250 lip smackers? Their quality is inexcusable.

Looks like the original GG money will be transferred to Hoth.

Does anyone know if the exclusives are converting? Mine got cancelled due to a screwup and I just figured it out yesterday so I hopped on the WL. I figure I'll give it a week or so and then just reorder the regular if necessary.

too bad for him. hopefully someone who really wants this figure will be able to get their hands on this. In the mean time, figured I would post a couple pics of my droid army :cool:
0226142146.jpg
0226142147a.jpg

Lots of cool pictures popping up in here...it's fun to have a thread filled with some fun and enthusiasm for a figure instead of page after page of people having "issues" of one kind or another with it and Grievous sure delivers the goods.

He's a challenge to be sure...after playing around a bit with it tonight, I'm getting more impressed with just what went into this figure. I'll be trying some more poses and display options with him in the weeks ahead....one thing's for sure....the General is a genuine time vampire...playing around with this figure and BAM! An hour instantly gone.... :)

Here's a couple of quick shots....

It's fun to play around with light with this one....get some bounce from behind and you can get the eyes to have a little glow...

Just amazing....can't stop staring at all the detail...

Now I do have one little niggle. The stand. Ugh. Good idea but....not quite there. Base is WAY too light and the swivel would be a more effective support if it had a "ratchet"-style ability similar to many of the figure's joints. I may have to find an alternative....I just don't trust that flimsy stand.

But the figure itself rocks!

Whoa, this is awesome. Where are the droid's packs?

they are back in their boxes. I just recently got these stands and never got around to putting the packs back on my droids. But I plan on getting at least 2 more droids, maybe 4 if I want to push it.

Stands on regular figures have never bothered me, sometimes they even add to it. However, the angled stand/holder stands out too much IMO on Grievous. I think it really detracts from the figure. I realize he needs it due to the poses and how he is engineered just wish something better was designed.

Back