1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daylight Detolf pics.

b6e3e032df10c7487b576e63c31b831f_zpsedef2fca.jpg

096df15042ff8fe240ca5921c2daf9a1_zps3fb164f5.jpg

61e23f2c98511d315cd3350dbacbe6ab_zpsdfbc5fa1.jpg

2f5b32d37261df2edac70949f2a1367e_zpsbe6a93f9.jpg

de4b724d451a418913f0d39174a20d75_zpsf90a566e.jpg

Love how you managed to make him look like hes got a huge shoulder/back just like in the film. can you still maintain that bulky shape even with the 2 handed version??

Love how you managed to make him look like hes got a huge shoulder/back just like in the film. can you still maintain that bulky shape even with the 2 handed version??

I'd of thought so because it's only wrapped around the 'shoulders' and just have to futz the cape.

Does anyone think the cape is too short?

No, don't think the cape's too short. If it's in a hunch pose, the cape is going to hunch up too. But if it goes down between the neck and shoulders, it'll drape by his feet.

:yess: :hi5:

He's amazing isn't he!?

Yes. It's times like this that you remember why 1/6 scale posable figures rock. I tend to treat a lot of my other figures like mini statues, pose them, futz them and leave them. This however just calls out to be played with. Great fun. I think it's definitely Sideshow's best so far. A few minor quibbles, but overall excellent.
:rock

Got an early processing flexpay offer yesterday, thought "Ehh, I'll just wait until Mid-March to get this, what's the rush?". Viewed pictures here this morning, sent the e-mail asking that they charge me now! You people really have a way of adjusting my point of view quickly... :)

Damn some great pictures. Now I'm contemplating on getting this now. Was not planning at all on getting Grievous but he looks so damn good.

Yeah some things tend to do that. I'm in a loop on what to get as my last figure until April. Wanted to take a breather but just can't seem too. Always something dragging me in to buy.

Just messing about with him out of box, getting used to the joints. Quite impressed he can almost do the Koto pose.

I think these are my favorite pictures to date . As it best resembles the beginnings of the Obi Wan scene. If the head was just moved to the left or right a little I think it would add a lot of character. Great job!

yep I know the feeling. how many figures do you own in you collection

Not exactly sure. Maybe around 20. I'm getting a new one in today and another will arrive next week so makes 20 figures I own. Not a lot oh and I could count one of my PF's but that isn't a figure.

Well crap..have to wait for next week for delivery now due to the weather delay. The wait is going to kill me as I am very anxious to get this.

I am going to have to avoid this thread for the weekend!

Great pose Rory. I think his posing options are endless! A piece to really play with, as you say.

Back