1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, for some reason I had never looked at how high the Dewback was. Another thing to soothe my mind about not having one, it would never fit in my cabinet.

And no one dare mention that I could display it on top of the cabinet. :)

Last year I was completely desperate to get one. By chance I found it in a shop in Spain (they didn't have it on their webpage) for only 330 euros (around $375). I didn't even think over it twice :p

10649472_760894150643732_7112031975999983045_n.jpg

1517409_10203188501857398_2232929308337491775_n.jpg

I cannot believe how difficult it is to get my hands on this statue!

Twice now I've had sellers offer me one, I paid for it, and within 48 hours they refunded me due to a change of heart.

:gah:

Just mind boggling this thing was on SS site for 2 years? Have 2500 pieces or 3500? Still not a single statue of this is showing up on Ebay for some time (fair price).

Happy for those who got this afterwards by good prices!

Guys on Facebook are saying you can still get a good price in Germany and one other place - which the poster didn't mention. Doh.

Germany? Must look into that. Physical shop or website?

Sorry to get your hopes up. I messaged the person and they said they haven't seen any since January and that they're all sold out. I'm not going to ask them why they originally posted saying they were a good price in Germany. :slap Maybe they meant "before they sold out, they were a good price."

The other place that was referenced was Hong Kong, but I have a feeling the poster may have been exaggerating - we'll see, I asked him for some recommended shops that have it right now.

Last edited:
Sorry to get your hopes up. I messaged the person and they said they haven't seen any since January and that they're all sold out. I'm not going to ask them why the posted saying they were a good price in Germany. :slap Maybe they meant "before they sold out, they were a good price."

The other place that was references was Hong Kong, but I have a feeling the poster may have been exaggerating - we'll see, I asked him for some recommended shops that have it right now.

No problem. :) Let me know what you find.

Shipping these has to be pricey. Its one reason I haven't entertained selling mine. The box is huge and this piece is solid and heavy.

Back