1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brow on the trooper is too low; ab plate is stormie, not sandtrooper, missing diamond-shaped knee plate. Don't get me started on the paint apps and general proportions.

Somehow I knew I would get that answer ;)

So glad I grabbed this when I did-- and since I used points I got it for a steal. It's a big non-articulated piece-- but it adds to any Tatooine display.

Attachments

• IMG_3633.JPG
    IMG_3633.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 277
  • IMG_3634.JPG
    IMG_3634.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 280
Due to the size it is definitely an attention getter. Too bad they didn't use this design as a basis for the computer generated crap Lucas signed off on.

Pretty sure the dewback was my gateway to 1:6. I don't have a large collection and resist all urges to add human characters, but the dewback was and is just awe inspiring. Still sticking to my OT imperials only plan for now.

It's impressive that such a dull figure/statue works so great on the shelf. It didn't even do anything particularly interesting in the movie besides being adjacent to the ultra cool Sandtroopers.

If anyone is selling their dewback.... :lol

Trying to track this big boy down.

Last edited:
As cool as I think this version looks, I always have reservations on releases like this as there is no articulation and you are left with your nicely articulated figures seated on statue.

Articulation? That would make it look like a cheap toy. Why would you want ugly exposed joints on this? So you can play with it?

Articulation? That would make it look like a cheap toy. Why would you want ugly exposed joints on this? So you can play with it?

I never implied anything about it looking cheap. :) 1/6 Scale figures can and are being produced with hidden articulation, and it would be nice to see the ability to move heads/neck, tails, upper and lower limbs. Obviously depending on the size and structure of an animal, the options are going to vary.

One on eBay now for $1699.99 including the deluxe sandtrooper. Crazy!

:cuckoo: I guess he don`t wanna sell, but just keeps it up to try his luck if some spoiled brat picks it up. If everyone did that, Ebay would have been loaded (even more) with crazy numbers. Can`t seriously be expecting any sale with that number...

Back