1/6th R1-G4 custom project 98.5% complete :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th R1-G4 custom project 87.5% complete :)

So any updates so far? Did you get him all painted up yet???

So excited to see him painted! :panic:

I have a few paint updates. I will post them tonight. I'm moving at the end of the month, so the updates will be fewer for awhile. I'm packing up my Star Wars room. I can't believe all the GG stuff I have.:slap

Here's pics of the newly painted head detail and front cylinder. he looks like he has evil eyes. :emperor

Holy crap (in my best Frank Barone voice). You've outdone yourself OT, and that's saying something considering your WED-15 droid! This is gonna be one heckuva Jawa garage sale.

I aim to weather him up, but he has a while before that. He needs all the yellow pin stripping and I believe that will be the hardest part. Just becuse the lines need to be very straight.

Also guys should I include the contraption that is on the top of his head? I believe it was just the hook like thing that lowered him down from the ship. I don't believe it is an antenna. Oh and how about some lights?

Thanks again for everyones awesome comments.

Matt I want more pics :) I love it so much... I can not wait to see it I get so excited when I see u have written on the thread, just incase it more pics.... U gotta build the bottom of the sand crawler mate.
With all your custom droids.

Hey I was thinking, you have made an R1, we have R2 I made an R3 and we have r5 units... How about you make an R4 head... I could cast it up and we can pop them on a normal droid body?

Hey I was thinking, you have made an R1, we have R2 I made an R3 and we have r5 units... How about you make an R4 head... I could cast it up and we can pop them on a normal droid body?
Sounds like a plan! That should be pretty easy and I would love to do it for you guys. I really need to find some Hasbro R2 units. I can't find any.

Matt just let me know what you want to play with and I will sort it out.

as for you R1.... I had to repost em big... they are amazing :bow

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Matt just let me know what you want to play with and I will sort it out.

as for you R1.... I had to repost em big... they are amazing :bow
Do you have a cast of the body? I pretty much need the body with no head.

That doesn't sound right does it? :slap

Back