1/6th imperial troop transport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPIM0847.jpg

HPIM0848.jpg

HPIM0849.jpg

a little bit more progress...........got some decals in from evilface & put them on..........oooooo shiny.........:)

trp1-1.jpg

trp3-1.jpg

added a chrome frame grill.(going to redo this as a solid piece)
trp2-1.jpg

trp4-1.jpg

Absolutely magnificent! Wow, that transport really brings back memories! :monkey2

It really is just an over-the-top awesome build!!! You'll need to post some side-by-sides with the original vehicle :rock

thanks again everyone................:hi5:

and GB................as soon as all the little tweaks are done i'm going to take a ton of pics from all sides & yes side by side comparison shots included.........:lecture

Oooo man that is great.

I was going to ask about the prison head collar things:dunno

:hi5::yess::yess::yess:
yea, i have a pattern for them & will get to them soon.
trp1-1.jpg

CHUFFIN GRAND!
take a bow sir..........this is as much your project as mine...:1-1:
Concept, execution, finish... A+ all the way. Coolest thing ever.

They ain't cheap, but you must buy (or borrow, just for a photo...) some of those funky 12" retro Kenner figs GG is doing - they just announced DS Commander. That way you can make those weird prisoner helmet thingies and pop it over the Leia 12" figure's head.

Tell me you are doing the Kenner '78 landspeeder next (compound curves... hmm - bit of a challenge.)

thanks you sir. yea i was actually kicking around that idea but whoo boy that would be an expensive photo op.......as i dont see anyone lending me GG vintage stormtroopers........:lol

well i do have an idea for a next project.........kind of like a land speeder but not quite............going to consult with mark on it..:wink1:

i've seen that picture before.................but no, this is an established movie used vehicle.

photoshop eh? yea maybe.............i might get devil666 to do that for me..............i hear he does it for the lolz................:lol

i completely forgot about that old thing. i think my wife turned it into a planter or something.......:dunno
she has tomatoes & strawberries growing in those side pods. i swear that woman has no respect.............:mad:

:lol.............i know i need to get back on this & a ton of other things as well. just in a bit of a funk i can't seem to shake.

Don't I know about that barryo:lol. Take your time. That transport came out bad@$$ and your next project will be awesome too I'm sure.

Back