1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt the ST will have a nostalgic kick along in 20 years as the Prequels now have. Will it have a diminishing returns really hinges on if they can deliver on Ep 9.

Poe will made by Hot Toys for sure. Him and Snoke would be the 2 most likely to get made from TFA or TLJ. Hux would be only other one that I would put as a maybe at this stage. Maybe the success of Krennic will be a good test for his chances??

I have no doubt the ST will have a nostalgic kick along in 20 years as the Prequels now have. Will it have a diminishing returns really hinges on if they can deliver on Ep 9.

Poe will made by Hot Toys for sure. Him and Snoke would be the 2 most likely to get made from TFA or TLJ. Hux would be only other one that I would put as a maybe at this stage. Maybe the success of Krennic will be a good test for his chances??

I'm hoping that they release a TFA General Leia as well. There is a lot of love for this character, and eventually they'll run out of versions to make.

I'm sure Poe will get made eventually. Despite the "Star Wars is over for me, therefore it's over for everyone" crowd, there's still a lot of people out there who like him and will support a figure.

So far I am enjoying Poe’s arc.

Brash but super talent pilot who takes chances, especially when his friends are in trouble.

To

Over confident , cocky guy who takes it on his own to make heroic decisions that then cost the lives of many ......

To

Young leader learning to understand what being a leader and hero really is...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Will be interesting to see if in a few years younger generations are more attached to these characters than the OT cast. I already get a little bit of the sense that this is what's currently happening with the prequels which were at first universally hated and almost have cult following now.

I drive a taxi and, not long after Revenge Of The Sith came out, i had a few young lads in the car who were going to the Cinema to see it. They had seen it before and were going back to see it again. They were maybe between 14 and 16. They were talking about how great the Star wars movies were. But one of them said "have you guys seen the old Star Wars movies?" and one of them answered: "Yeah. But they are boring. Nothing happens in them". They were all in agreement.
I laughed to myself. Clearly the flashy CGI and action beats in the prequels spoke more to these kids than the measured tone of the OT did. Which is fine. I couldn't bring myself to condemn anyone based on their own personal opinions of movies.
I love all Star Wars. Especially the prequels. It speaks of a time of freedoms that were taken away slowly until the Empire is all that's left. But i love the OT too, especially for it's simplicity.
It's great to see new fans come on board. New fans are what it's all about. And we can all share our opinions amongst like(Or not-like, as the case may be)-minded people.
Even though our opinions may vary, we are all fans together.
And the larger Star Wars becomes, the more likely we are to be of varying opinions.

No one said you can't like and dislike things in an entire franchise. But the endlessly bashing, every time a new film, book, comic, etc are released is getting old. It happened with the films after A New Hope, The Special Editions, the Prequels, The Spin offs, now the Sequels. Its getting old. Just screaming that star wars is dead is not productive discussion.

Damn I hope HT sticks with the X-Wing pilot Poe. I have no interest in a Nathan Drake Uncharted Poe look.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So far I am enjoying Poe’s arc.

Brash but super talent pilot who takes chances, especially when his friends are in trouble.

To

Over confident , cocky guy who takes it on his own to make heroic decisions that then cost the lives of many ......

To

Young leader learning to understand what being a leader and hero really is...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You just perfectly described Han Solo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finn's whole storyline with Rose sucked in TLJ. I hope they do to Rose what they did with Jar Jar and make her character practically a cameo in the final film.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If we only get this new look for Poe. I'll buy him. But man, yeah, I'd love to have his pilot gear.

Back